Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EVE Online

1. Default

This sounds like something I'll have to start during the summer. Sounds really time consuming.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    This sounds like something I'll have to start during the summer. Sounds really time consuming.
    It doesn't have to be, but it can be dangerously addictive

3. Default

You guys are totally gay with your wormhole probing.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    You guys are totally gay with your wormhole probing.
    you would go there.

p.s. your tag is not somthing to be proud of. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Some skills that you work up too take a long time but honestly if you like the game after paying for 1 month of it you will probably play it enough to make the in game money to pay for subscriptions. in all reality you will have to pay for at least 1 month but the nice thing is in that 1 month you can skill up enough to start making ISK (in-game money) and then with that in-game money you can buy subscriptions. our corp provides members with the knowledge they need to suceed in Eve and the help they need to survive. we will help you plan your skills, and equip your characters to get you started. also if any one wants to play contact James, Tentoes, or myself and we will give you a 21 day trial, its better than the 14 day trial that you get online. this is a game you can play constantly and succeed in or a game you can play once a week and succeed in, it is all based on your career path as a pilot in the massive universe that is Eve. in all honesty a pilot that chooses to go the career path of a miner can make enough ISK in 1-week to pay for 6 months subscription. My ship is a gunboat, for PVE i can fight PVP and PVE, but it is setup to tank damage, this is a great way to go for wormholes, Tentoes and myself played for about 8 hours in a wormhole and made almost 200 million ISK, a subscription for 30 days of game time costs, 374 million ISK, another 2-3 hours and we will have made enough for one of us to play a month for free.
    MIning ships have a better chance at making money, you can mine for 4 hours and make enough to pay for a month subscription, the only problem is finding product to mine, sometimes its scarce, one thing is though by the time our corporation reaches then end of Janurary it will be a very productive corporation.
    i read this as an advertisement lol. Give me a day to make up my mind between this and mine craft. i have 2nd semester starting soon would hate to make a faulty investment such as this game.

5. Default

For a safe bet I would take Minecraft mikey.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    For a safe bet I would take Minecraft mikey.
    yeh but we have a corp and pla eve everyday so he would be lonely in minecraft.

7. Default

yeh but we have a corp and pla eve everyday so he would be lonely in minecraft.
    with a little creativity, he could make a sex-doll in minecraft.

don't ask, one guy i know at school is extremely disturbed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    with a little creativity, he could make a sex-doll in minecraft.

Don't ask, one guy i know at school is extremely disturbed
    i guess but now all new players coming to eve if they sign up with tentoes, james, or myself we will issue them a 21 day free trial and 100 million isk to start with that means once you activate your account i will issue 100 mil isk to it and personally accept you into our corp. Anyone wanting to join eve and play let me know via pm or email.

9. Default

100 mil O.o

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

10. Default

i guess but now all new players coming to eve if they sign up with tentoes, james, or myself we will issue them a 21 day free trial and 100 million isk to start with that means once you activate your account i will issue 100 mil isk to it and personally accept you into our corp. Anyone wanting to join eve and play let me know via pm or email.
    Solar, feel free to send me 100mil isk any time... that would jump-start my mining operation quite nicely

Too bad I need to train something like a month of skills too. FML for not knowing what I was doing when I started playing EVE.