Thread: sparechange banned for aimbot nothin but hs

1. Cool sparechange banned for aimbot nothin but hs

banned for aim bot plain and simple no matter whar gun all hs. could of wasted more time recording and getting more evidence but his spray and pray hs everytime got out of hand.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

server?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I am guessing WCS, he was in there at the same time as both myself and Shady were.

I had some suspicions about him, but it wasn't enough to make me get a demo, so, I dunno.

4. Default

I had my doubts about him last night/this morning. I spectated him after dying but didn't see anything really obvious so I didn't say anything. I'll watch the demo a little later and see if it is any different then what I saw when watching him.

5. Default

y'all piqued my interest. i'll take a look

edit: watched the demo. bad ban. this demo's a piece of shit. he makes 3 kills total. there is no suspicious jerking to the head or anything. it looks like goo luck on his part w/ the recoil.

also, he only used a single gun the entire demo, p90. he may or may not be hacking, but if this demo's all you have (and i mean HAVE. like, can be produced for us to look at here.) then he needs to be unbanned.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 12-28-2010 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?