Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Masskid - Aimbot

1. Default

So guys, am i banned or not? jeez come on

I think that this thread should be put to Ban Requests because of the dought and he should be unbanned untill there is a ruleing on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I think that this thread should be put to Ban Requests because of the dought and he should be unbanned untill there is a ruleing on this.
    the amount of spelling error in this comment is atrocious

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    So guys, am i banned or not? jeez come on
    if u promise that u let me admin abuse ur ass ( i mean REALLY:P) whenever i rage for u killing me 5+ times in row? i think we can work an arrangement hahaha
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Tentoes is the kind of admin to ban only when absolutely necessary, and only when he's absolutely positive they're hacking.

I'm going to watch the demo, but I feel like Tentoes was in the right because of his track record.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Tentoes is the kind of admin to ban only when absolutely necessary, and only when he's absolutely positive they're hacking.

I'm going to watch the demo, but I feel like Tentoes was in the right because of his track record.
    track record has nthn to do with it anymore.
    yes, tentoes is a gd admin and he knows his shit, and i usually go by his bans,
    but recently there is sooo much clusterfuck around that we have to double check it all...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    track record has nthn to do with it anymore.
    yes, tentoes is a gd admin and he knows his shit, and i usually go by his bans,
    but recently there is sooo much clusterfuck around that we have to double check it all...
    His track record has everything to do with this.

Take Mikey and Superman for example, their track record is banning anyone better than them.

Tentoes' isn't.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    His track record has everything to do with this.

Take Mikey and Superman for example, their track record is banning anyone better than them.

Tentoes' isn't.
    true ... like i said, tentoes DOES have a nice slate, thats why i said this should be watched over very meticulously, many ppl called hacks on masskid, lets see if tentoes has what it takes to prove them right?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    true ... like i said, tentoes DOES have a nice slate, thats why i said this should be watched over very meticulously, many ppl called hacks on masskid, lets see if tentoes has what it takes to prove them right?
    It is true that many admins have been going on a mass banning OMGUHACKER spree, but seriously...he provided a legit demo.

I don't know why people are doubting him without even looking at the proof.

(Given, some people DID look at the demo.)

10. Default

Honestly when on WCS track record is nothing... everything is different because of all of its effects