Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Masskid - Aimbot

1. Default Masskid - Aimbot

Sb_status in the first demo

In the first demo watch for quick snapping to head, headshot, then snapping back to where his cursor was.

2nd demo pretty boring til the last few minutes.

EDIT: scratch that first didnt save... so last few minutes of the 2nd

gotta upload to MU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4JGFZ0O

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

2. Default

hurry and post it i want to watch and explain as evidence

I spec'd Mass too. He is suspicious at times, but I too could hear some of the kills when he snapped his mous to get someone. Haven't watched demo yet, aparently noone does (thus my thread getting all its shit and glory), just my 2 sense.

4. Default

Not true superman! i do look watch the demos!

5. Default

fuck you.

this is a 20 min. demo.

you watch it and give us the tick marks to look at. if it took you 20 min to get anything (if you even did) then i'm calling into question if it wasn't just your mind looking for something to look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    hurry and post it i want to watch and explain as evidence
    mass kid
    i love u man, but i hope u get banned tho, u;re cramping my style
    i hope this doesnt affect our funny rivalry
    i mean u would go 65-3
    against BDA, WILLSTER!! (who is ranked 1), tentoes , me and fucking ninja shooting at u at the same time -.-
    and u made me rage man... i hate raging

now, i will go home check the demos cant wait;D
    WOOHOO
    thanks tentoes for the ban, will try to back u up as soon as i watch it at home. but just a though, its not really active aimbot, more like toggling his aimbot, just to be precise, bcos i;ve seen him take non-HS before.
    side note: masskid rapes the most on crackhouse, since he would camp the roofs and HS ppl around the whole map.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    and u made me rage man... i hate raging

side note: masskid rapes the most on crackhouse, since he would camp the roofs and HS ppl around the whole map.
    lol i can tell you dont like to rage ^.^ look at the quote in your signiture lol

crackhouse is good as human, it allows you to rush and slip through cracks but trust me if i got off human i would fail T.T if you noticed for the last day ive been playing only human thats when i got good

P.S. sorry for making you mad

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    lol i can tell you dont like to rage ^.^ look at the quote in your signiture lol

crackhouse is good as human, it allows you to rush and slip through cracks but trust me if i got off human i would fail T.T if you noticed for the last day ive been playing only human thats when i got good

P.S. sorry for making you mad
    IF tentoes' demoes fail, i will ban u if i see u using human :P i want u to play other races -.- heheheh That is all.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

kk unban me and ill finally move off of human

10. Default

I watched 16 minutes of that demo and to be honest I didn't see anything suspicious. Like aco said, you give us ticks marks to look at so we know where you are coming from.