Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MassKid 12/28/2010 3:40 Pm

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    zero's the only one who can pull the ban?
    no, but tentoes is so fucking convinced that you're guilty that he's not going to pull it. so sadly, you'l probably be waiting for zero
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    zero's the only one who can pull the ban?
    a clan member can as well. but odds are you're gonna have 2 wait for zero.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Kk -.- come on zero hurry back now

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    I watched the demo, and there is nothing that can support wall hacking, aimbotting, or any type of trailing program. He practically teleported where you guys were spawning and taking you out 1 by 1. On top of that, he would use some areas that could be questionable as, "Exploiting the map". Besides that, I can't back up this ban.

Yes! Masskid annoys the mess out of me, and gives me a good challenge. Overall, there is nothing that is out of the ordinary.

--Edit Note--

Btw, whom ever computer that is... I advise you defragging it, erasing some stuff off the hard drive, get a new GPU card, get a better processor, or get a virus scanning program that won't hog your Process/CPU/cheching. The Demo was terrible and jumped a lot.

I recommend a 8600+ nvidia card or higher, w/CEVO Max fps client side download. Then go into your game properties and adding -dxlevel 81
    You think we are noobs? our rigs will blows urs sky high STFU

5. Default

I will unban as it is going to take too long to review and it does not appear that the demo is very conclusive. In addition the conditions for perma ban evidence on wcs are going to be a lot higher due to the nature of the mod.

6. Default

new admins on wcs need 2 stop banning ppl, they clearly don't know what they're looking for....

and welcome back masskid.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

sweet <3 you guys (in the not gay way ... unless you want it that way)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    new admins on wcs need 2 stop banning ppl, they clearly don't know what they're looking for....

and welcome back masskid.
    i agree but they should still ban people who smart off to admin.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i agree but they should still ban people who smart off to admin.
    I played on the server with voice on for a little bit (until my ban of course). And the admins constantly bash the players they THINK are hacking. So if they constantly show disrespect towards players, how do you expect zero retaliation for the players themselves? Respect has to be earned anywhere you play, and if you don't try to be respectful don't expect it to come back nice to you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    I played on the server with voice on for a little bit (until my ban of course). And the admins constantly bash the players they THINK are hacking. So if they constantly show disrespect towards players, how do you expect zero retaliation for the players themselves? Respect has to be earned anywhere you play, and if you don't try to be respectful don't expect it to come back nice to you.
    Second this every time some one calls me a hacker what am i suppose to do? just sit there and take it? i dont hack so im going to defend myself >.<