Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MassKid 12/28/2010 3:40 Pm

1. Default MassKid 12/28/2010 3:40 Pm

Name in Game: Masskid
    Steam-ID: # 468 "MassKid" STEAM_0:0:29502921 00:10 138 10 active
    # ( I think thats right)
    Who banned you: TenToes (i think, twinblade says so)
    When:12/28/2010 3:40Pm
    Where: WCS Ibis
    Why banned: AimBot

Other/Reason to unban: So why should i be banned? there are people like ninja and willster who are good too so why don't they get banned? i listen to foot steps i shoot in common camping spots, I use my eyes. Since when of those been considered hacking? Ugh :\

Edit: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5543 here is the link to the ban if ya want
    Last edited by Masskid; 12-28-2010 at 07:46 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    there are people like ninja and willster who are good too so why don't they get banned?
    They do.

i listen to foot steps i shoot in common camping spots, I use my eyes. Since when of those been considered hacking? Ugh :\
    Since people with admin started dying.

I'm honestly waiting for the day some chump bans me. I don't have admin anymore, so I'm less protected than I used to be.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    They do.

Since people with admin started dying.

I'm honestly waiting for the day some chump bans me. I don't have admin anymore, so I'm less protected than I used to be.
    I can only agree with you Emo.. seems like every old reg with just a bit of skill gets banned..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

First of all I could care less whether someone is a reg or a complete noob, i will ban them if i believe they are hacking. I did not ban Masskid because I was getting killed by him, nor did I ban him because everyone was bitching about him doing so good. I banned Masskid because I demoed him, and I saw what I believed to be aimbotting, or aim assist. If I was banning people for doing better than me, I would be constantly demoing Willster and Ninja, but that is not the case. I ban people who are hacking. End of story.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

I looked at the demo and all i really see is you lagging O.o

6. Default

I looked at the demo and all i really see is you lagging O.o
    I have almost identical ping to you, and my computer knows not the meaning of lag. So any lag was equally felt by you.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

7. Default

in the demo i do beg to differ, in some shots where it looked like they guy was behind the wall. On my screen he was still in the open. im talking about the demo here not your comp lol ^.^

8. Default

Name in Game: Masskid
    Steam-ID: # 468 "MassKid" STEAM_0:0:29502921 00:10 138 10 active
    # ( I think thats right)
    Who banned you: TenToes (i think, twinblade says so)
    When:12/28/2010 3:40Pm
    Where: WCS Ibis
    Why banned: AimBot

Other/Reason to unban: So why should i be banned? there are people like ninja and willster who are good too so why don't they get banned? i listen to foot steps i shoot in common camping spots, I use my eyes. Since when of those been considered hacking? Ugh :\
    plz stay banned !!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

also tentoes my man? can u provide tick marks plz for ur demo? its kinda long and i cant afford to watch the whole thing, i got 5 other demos to look at tonight
    thanks.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    plz stay banned !!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i think cyber hates me :'(

10. Default

I watched the demo, and there is nothing that can support wall hacking, aimbotting, or any type of trailing program. He practically teleported where you guys were spawning and taking you out 1 by 1. On top of that, he would use some areas that could be questionable as, "Exploiting the map". Besides that, I can't back up this ban.

Yes! Masskid annoys the mess out of me, and gives me a good challenge. Overall, there is nothing that is out of the ordinary.

--Edit Note--

Btw, whom ever computer that is... I advise you defragging it, erasing some stuff off the hard drive, get a new GPU card, get a better processor, or get a virus scanning program that won't hog your Process/CPU/cheching. The Demo was terrible and jumped a lot.

I recommend a 8600+ nvidia card or higher, w/CEVO Max fps client side download. Then go into your game properties and adding -dxlevel 81
    Last edited by Deathrow; 12-28-2010 at 07:45 PM.