Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Les Grossman BANT

1. Default

are your internet friends really this important that you would go through all of this just to play a game with them.... and according to the posts none of these friends seem to want to stick up for you. ZERO chose vlad to be part of his clan and to help run his community, im pretty sure hes going to agree with vlad's decison here and yes Les Grossman how do you plan on burning down a INTERNET COMMUNITY.

this thread is so much more full of lawls than any thread i've ever read/created.......lololol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    are your internet friends really this important that you would go through all of this just to play a game with them.... and according to the posts none of these friends seem to want to stick up for you. ZERO chose vlad to be part of his clan and to help run his community, im pretty sure hes going to agree with vlad's decison here and yes Les Grossman how do you plan on burning down a INTERNET COMMUNITY.
    i know how hes gana do it hes gana get some internet gas and pour it over the website then hes gana get some internet dynamite and put inside the website and light it on fire with internet fire. then boom down goes website... or at least thats how i would do it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i know how hes gana do it hes gana get some internet gas and pour it over the website then hes gana get some internet dynamite and put inside the website and light it on fire with internet fire. then boom down goes website... or at least thats how i would do it.
    u dnt need dynamite to burn down smthn :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

The internet can't be burned down lol... he is going to burn his own computer down i bet.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    I demand a formal apology from the following posters before I rejoin the servers after I get unbanned:

cyber
    taz
    toaste
    acolyte
    shady

you can apologize here and after zero unbans me i just might rejoin your servers and brush aside your behavior in this thread.
    Omg im so glad i wasent in school when i read that.. all i can say is; HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH really i mean it.. your really having my laugh my ass off here.. hahahahah

i'm sure zero will read this thread and see the way you guys behaved and that you are all out of line and remove some admins and reinstate me.
    Im sure Zero will ban you, not just from the servers but also the forum..

who cares about vlad, i'll take a pic of my left nut and tag it on your servers so he can get a good look at what i want him to suck on.

i asked why i was banned, nobody answered no admin responded who banned me and he wants me to stay perm'd and tells other admins to ignore me and ban me. he's not a good admin if he has any sort of power whatsoever. so yeah, he can fuck off.

my thread was trolled from the beginning and i responded back.

these are the facts:

-i was banned for unknown reasons
    -joined a few servers asking admins for help
    -told to come here, i post a thread
    -people troll and bait me into arguments online
    -retarded, fatass loser vlad comes in and tells everyone to ignore me and ban me on the spot
    -i sit here waiting for someone to at least tell me WHY I WAS BANNED/BY WHO AND WHAT I CAN DO TO GET UNBANT

get your admins together and get on the ball here. or i will burn ibis to the ground.
    We care who Vlad is assface..
    and the first thing you do in your very first post, is that you say you will Burn IBIS to the ground if you dont get unbanned.. you since then have said it at least 5 times.. And just the first time you said it, made people not to take you serious and not wanting to help you out. and they dont care who YOU are..

vlad just abused his admin on WCS and banned me AGAIN, i think it's a perm.

zero you need to do something here, admins are running rampant and abusing me in your servers. pls help.
    Hahaha now i kinda wanna know what he would have done if it had been Rape, NYS, ITB or Whyt he have been dealing with and not Vlad.. (for Les; Vlad is very, VERY nice guy compared to the rest of whom i just mentioned)

zero hasn't even responded yet. you guys don't scare me, i'll be back. don't think you've won this one just yet. i'm a warrior. and vlad, you better hope once i get unbanned i dont see your bitch ass in the server again.

and if i don't get unbanned, well, we just won't go there yet. just let me say it won't be pretty for ibis.
    Hes on vacation, and im sure he wont waste his vacation time with something as meaningless as this thread..
    and what will happen? Will you burn IBIS down to the ground?
    And how are you gonna burn down an INTERNET community? i would like to know that..

let's just say you're going to need the united fucking nations to step in.

*EDIT*

SOMEONE IS ABUSING AND EDITING MY POASTS, MORE ADMIN ABUSE

if this keeps up i might just go directly to valve with this
    STOP CRYING ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

That is all.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stp View Post
    by the way can you upload that demo i want to watch it. B/c as i told you in the demo fuck your couch.
    aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahhhaa

9. Default

Friends
    Les Grossman has not made any friends yet

LOL NO SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by mcilwain View Post
    The internet can't be burned down lol... he is going to burn his own computer down i bet.
    untrue. if i were to set fire to every data center, server, cable and other internet equipment i dont think there would be any internets