Thread: TehMonkeymann 9-9-11 06:58

1. Post TehMonkeymann 9-9-11 06:58

Name in Game: TehMonkeymann
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:39939493
    Who banned you: Nogata
    When: 09-09-11 06:58
    Where: GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSt...
    Why banned: "Aimbot" ?
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit

Demo Name on FTP: auto-20110909-064938-gg_deagle5_4hm.dem

Demo MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9QROY65L

Demo Attachment Attachment 4049

I come into game within a round or so.

Other/Reason to unban: I just started playing gun game with you guys this past week, mainly with Mikey and Dana and I pretty much always suck. Today I went on and I finally got into second place and was then banned I really don't know how to use the demo feature to go over the event? but I know that I wasn't usein hax. I really like your server and don't want to be perm band for something I didn't do. Just go over the demo and I'm sure it will show im innocent.
    Last edited by TehMonkeyman; 09-09-2011 at 07:44 PM.

i will review the demo right now, though nogtata sounded pretty confident, if he made a mistake here, its his first....
    Personal reform

3. Default

One thing you might do, is attach the demo itself in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    One thing you might do, is attach the demo itself in the thread.
    explain this to me?

because i had it downloaded before you made that post

Edit: DLed from his original thread.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Having watched the demo, it is my personal conclusion that you weren't hacking.

There was only 1 shot you made seemed almost unreal. I believe it was with the ump. BUT that can be attributed to luck, I think.

By far, the majority of the shots you made, were shots that I myself have made. I don't believe your hacking. I believe that, from my observation anyway, you're a generally good player with a bit of luck thrown in.

In fact, watching that demo reminds me of how I play. Sometimes, I have a good day, and I do pretty well. I get good shots and players go wtf. Doesn't mean I hack. I recommend this ban be lifted. haha.

6. Default

fail banned uban he wasnt hacking just reviewed the demos and he wasnt hacking so fail banned

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    explain this to me?

because i had it downloaded before you made that post

Edit: DLed from his original thread.
    the ftp server is flushed every couple days. you need to dl it from the server, and then attach it to your post. any straight links to the ftp server are invalid as proof in a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default I attached the demo

I added the demo as a attachment and uploaded it to megaupload in my original post.
    Last edited by TehMonkeyman; 09-09-2011 at 07:43 PM.

9. Default

Unbanned.

Close? :P
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.