1. Default Les Grossman BANT

Name in Game: Les Grossman/wallace
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8175162
    Who banned you: forget
    When: few days ago, not sure
    Where: GUN GAME AND THE PUB
    Why banned: not sure, might have been a problem with FF

Other/Reason to unban:

If you don't unban me I will burn ibis to the ground.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post

If you don't unban me I will burn ibis to the ground.
    really winning points with that one
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

pls hurry up admins. i dont have all night to get unbanned here.

4. Default

this guy came into wcs the other day and asked us to unban him from these severs. when we told him we couldn't he called us all ass holes and started to insult us so an admin ban him from there for a day and today he came in and tried same thing this guy has no respect for admin or anyone else.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    this guy came into wcs the other day and asked us to unban him from these severs. when we told him we couldn't he called us all ass holes and started to insult us so an admin ban him from there for a day and today he came in and tried same thing this guy has no respect for admin or anyone else.
    les, they can't unban you w/out a clan member's permission, or permission from the admin who originally made the ban.

if you hadn't started insulting them, i'm sure someone would have been more than willing to hop to gg or pub and check who made the ban
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    les, they can't unban you w/out a clan member's permission, or permission from the admin who originally made the ban.

if you hadn't started insulting them, i'm sure someone would have been more than willing to hop to gg or pub and check who made the ban
    i didn't insult, i didn't know the website, i can only play in zmod now but i always play in ibis servers.

i have been unbanned in the past by asking an admin in a server to unban me and explain so yes i went into wcs to ask and the admin there was very unhelpful and rude to me!! so i may have lost my cool.

i just cant believe i got perm'd from gun game/pub, i am a loved server regular!!!!!

also i think taz just really hates me.

7. Default

have you ever had admin here in the past?

cause then you' know the procedure.

whoever unbanned you before was not allowed to do that.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    have you ever had admin here in the past?

cause then you' know the procedure.

whoever unbanned you before was not allowed to do that.
    no i didn't know that. maybe he was just being a bro.

you have 5k posts, you must be high up in the clan. can you please check the ban list and tell me what i was banned for/help me get unbanned? thank you sir.

9. Default

no i didn't know that. maybe he was just being a bro.

you have 5k posts, you must be high up in the clan. can you please check the ban list and tell me what i was banned for/help me get unbanned? thank you sir.
    No, he's just a forum whore.

10. Default

i just cant believe i got perm'd from gun game/pub, i am a loved server regular!!!!!
    yeah, i can see why anyone wouldnt love ur charming personality, specially ur "reason to get unbanned" and ur admin disrespect.

taz mentionned what i wanted to mention, he dropped by gungame a while back, asking to be unbanned from pub, we told him it was undoable, next day same thing etc... one day i was playing wcs, he drops by THERE, and asks us to get unbanned, again 5 admins tell him not to request that because it is undoable, and to post on the forums.
    the other night he came back, and myself and shady had had it with him.
    he shows up almost EVERY DAY, asking admins to unban him.
    My guess is that he did smthn retarded there at pub or wtvr, and was trying to avoid posting on the forums and was trying his luck getting unbanned by a newbie admin or an admin that is willing to bend the rules (like he said happened the last time).
    i was gonna ban him for a couple days from wcs, for both admin disrespecting by calling myself and shady assholes and retarded BS admins and mic spammingwith his nagging (not to mention trying to bypass ban by trying to trick the ibis community), but shady beat me to the punch by banning him from WCS as well i think for a smaller while? a day maybe?
    but ban deserved... shady was lenient.

He was trying to bypass a ban, MANY times, i don't even mind if the guy stayed banned for a bit longer as we troll his thread just for the fun of it specially that he has SOO much respect for the ibis community, am i right???
    i suggest u start paying the community some respect or ur unban, if any, might take "accidentally" a little longer , treat us as u want to be treated

also GrossBOY, can u give us the name of the admin that unbanned u last time? would love to have a word with him, and can u tell us why u got banned? the first time AND this time???
    what if u were hacking or being racist and got banned for a long time, we cant just unban u without proof ?
    Who banned u nways??? (the long time i mean on pub and gg, im pretty sure u got banned quite the handful for admin disrespect before.)

that is all, gd luck getting the community to help someone like you.
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-29-2010 at 01:06 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...