Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wards VS objectives.

1. Default

You can ward near the objective but can't block it at any point and time. Your wards can't ever touch the yellow square (bomb site) or fully prevent people from being able to do there objective. You can ward near the doors on dust 2 but need 2 be careful when doing so, it's easy 2 hit the bomb site from the doors depending on where you drop them

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Just because I find it funny, I'm going to point out that rule #5 is disregarded on cs_assault. The CTs who rush up to the side of the building and ward prior to 20 seconds passing ARE hitting the Ts spawn

Now, go back to ignoring me :P

3. Default

this is true... but the T's have such an advantage on that map that no 1 really gives a shit or has EVER complained regarding that heh.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    this is true... but the T's have such an advantage on that map that no 1 really gives a shit or has EVER complained regarding that heh.
    true! and when u spawn on the side of the wall on assault, u have enough time to move away from the side of the wall.
    not to mention that by the time CT's go there, the only Ts on the side of the wall are people who are CAMPING, and not doing their proper objective.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...