Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: jonny5v - Aimbot

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Lol ok. Well, I'll play the server I'm on now until my ban is lifted if the ban-lifter deems it's right .
    If you play on GG, I promise I won't ban you because you killed me.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    If you play on GG, I promise I won't ban you because you killed me.
    Lol, gotta be able to play to kill you ^_^!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    With no common sense.

Fuck, if I banned everyone who killed me because I thought they hacked, GG would be dead.

Since everyone kills me at least once.
    about the ban, he should be unbanned, no hacking seen.

about toasties: i killed u soo many times in 1 game i should get a weeks ban :P i dare ya :P

about toasties' signature : LOL, just LOL... remind me to have a word with fluffy about a certain "beat me to the punch" thing he did :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    about the ban, he should be unbanned, no hacking seen.

about toasties: i killed u soo many times in 1 game i should get a weeks ban :P i dare ya :P

about toasties' signature : LOL, just LOL... remind me to have a word with fluffy about a certain "beat me to the punch" thing he did :P
    Lmao, You deserve a month long ban with the amount of times you killed me...

And my signature rocks, ne?

and I don't get it, why did he beat you?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

He was hacking the demo is short because everyone in the server at that moment in time where complaining about his hacks. mid demo you see a ridiculous head shot on H4Xo|2 with a screen shake.

I am not some gunghoe admin who bans as he pleases, i am simply someone who rids of what i may know as a problem or a potential problem regarding other server members game play.

he was hacking, so until told otherwise from some one who matters, he remains banned. In the event of it being decided he be let free of the ban i will provide another demo.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    He was hacking the demo is short because everyone in the server at that moment in time where complaining about his hacks. mid demo you see a ridiculous head shot on H4Xo|2 with a screen shake.

I am not some gunghoe admin who bans as he pleases, i am simply someone who rids of what i may know as a problem or a potential problem regarding other server members game play.

he was hacking, so until told otherwise from some one who matters, he remains banned. In the event of it being decided he be let free of the ban i will provide another demo.
    @DJ_MikeyRevile
    If you read the description of the shot in between double doors, you would understand. And not only that, a head shot is the only type of shot I could have gotten on him considering his HEAD was the only thing I could shoot.

Thanks for all those who vouched for me. ^_^v
    Last edited by jonny5v; 12-29-2010 at 08:57 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Lol, gotta be able to play to kill you ^_^!
    you can. you're only banne from wcs atm. we have 3 other servers.

He was hacking the demo is short because everyone in the server at that moment in time where complaining about his hacks.
    no, YOU were complaining about his "hacks". stop talking for one secon and you'll hear that.

yes, yes you are. seems that your definition of "problem or a potential problem" includes anyone who is better than you

If you have more evidence, why not present it? seems downright retarded not to give all the evidence at once, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I am not some gunghoe admin who bans as he pleases, i am simply someone who rids of what i may know as a problem or a potential problem regarding other server members game play
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

etc.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you can. you're only banne from wcs atm. we have 3 other servers.

no, YOU were complaining about his "hacks". stop talking for one secon and you'll hear that. (i might spout "fuckin hacks" "HACKER!" ect. when some one pulls off a ridiculous shoot but when i suspect someone of actually using hacks i dont yell it out, i consult in private admin chat.)

yes, yes you are. seems that your definition of "problem or a potential problem" includes anyone who is better than you

If you have more evidence, why not present it? seems downright retarded not to give all the evidence at once, eh?
    Re Read my post.... i stated that if he is to be unbanned, id get another demo. What part of that makes you think i have another one?

If im as you say i am "running ramped with bans in WCS" whom else other then sadist have i banned? Dont use a decision i made to get rid of a hacker, an excuse to flame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

etc.
    At what point where you going to add something relevant?

10. Default

MIKEY i know what i saw in our server. you probably saw the same bs that he got banned from smut for, who knows. but....

johnny,
    you do hack, we caught you, and smut will never lift your permaban. you might get it by the ibis folks, but you will never get unbanned from us. you got caught, and its only a matter of time till ibis catches on and perms your ass too. gg faggot