Thread: jonny5v - Aimbot

Default jonny5v - Aimbot

Server: WCS
    Time: 9:50 Dec 29th 2010
    Steam Id: jonny5v (STEAM_0:0:9868721)
    Reason for Ban: Aimbot
    ban time: Perma

2. Default

So the only one I see myself being "skeptical" on is the one I shot through double doors and got the head shot. Well, let me explain it:

It's 2nd round in the video. I do my job, by rushing through and went to plant the bomb. No CTs. So I turn back to guard double doors and saw a guy in CT spawn. Shot at him a couple times. Then saw my teammates rush him so I knew my job was now to guard the middle double doors. I come across once and see a shadow then a death on radar. So I throw a grenade just in case a CT comes popping out. Poorly thrown but it's meant to keep the CT at bay if he were to come through the door. Then I cross the double doors once and see the back of a CT. So I cross back over and fire over the ledge at a pre-predicted spot I shoot at every round. It's the easiest headshot in the game. I hit him, round ends.
    Now on the 3rd round, it might have looks weird only because the bomb is still sitting in spawn and a T just died there to a CT. So doing my job as a T, I go to guard the T with the bomb who happens to be chased by a CT who just respawned. I just sprayed and about the 10th bullet hit him in the head.

Need more explanation I'm sure to give it to you. Now back to my other max WCS3 server for more boredom.

3. Default

unban him immediately mikey.

this demo shows nothing. NOTHING. he gets what, 2 kills? neither of them display any type of hack whatsoever. seriously, have you even watched this? at all? i really think that only a few admins should have ban powers in wcs, since it's obvious that many don't know the difference between someone that's better than they are, an actual hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    2 kills?
    Actually it was 3 ! Back to pewpew'ing people

5. Default

A bad ban from Mikey?

Shocking.

6. Default

come on mikey...
    Last edited by maynard; 12-29-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

8. Default

So from all the post I have been reading, the ban was due to a happy trigger finger of an admin?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    So from all the post I have been reading, the ban was due to a happy trigger finger of an admin?
    With no common sense.

Fuck, if I banned everyone who killed me because I thought they hacked, GG would be dead.

Since everyone kills me at least once.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    With no common sense.

Fuck, if I banned everyone who killed me because I thought they hacked, GG would be dead.

Since everyone kills me at least once.
    Lol ok. Well, I'll play the server I'm on now until my ban is lifted if the ban-lifter deems it's right .