Thread: Weird

Default Weird

Im not sure what to make of it. I wasn't looking to catch anyone hacking. I just happen to see someone pointing in the sky and then get an instant head shot. Nothing special, usually normal players aren't aiming in the air and getting head shots. Here's the demo, think of it what you will.

2. Default

...what exactly are we looking at here?

like, seriously. i on't see anything...except maybe fallen ace. but in those cases, he jumpe slightly whenever he starte shooting, but not while he kept fireing, and never got a kill.

and why were you demoing if you weren't looking for a hacker? is this like random phone-taps to catch terrorists?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I haven't watched the demo, like i said, it might be a glitch. but look at viet, his mouse is pointed in the air and then he gets a headshot.

Tick 5500. I am specing BigRed (who originall had the messed up screen), when he gets killed by Viet, you see viet go after another guy. While his crosshairs are in the sky, he gets a head shot. If you keep watching after that he does it a few more times.

and actually after watching it again, Fallen_Angel is looking in the air as well when he shoots. Thus why I think its a glitch. Not sure if its wcs related or if its css related.

6. Default

i don't see it. viet din't get nay headshots. i think that it's just the screen being tilted made the demo look fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

It's a weird glitch in WCS where your view is tilted or peoples locations are not where you think they are.

8. Default

don't triple post...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

This is a bug. Happens to bots in listen servers a lot. The client screens look normal but to spectators/HLTV the screen is skewed, and the crosshair with it. Not unlike spec/HLTV not showing lag compensation/interp/certain animations.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.