Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cesanin

Default cesanin

[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for cesarin (STEAM_0:0:31750379).

server: wcs
    reason for ban: aimbotting, wallhacks
    how long: perma

2. Default

meh...maybe. was either hacks or a very good shot.

but i didn't see any type of jumping. most likely a really goo shot, but did appear to be walls too.

highlight of the demo was mikey in the background. he sees hacks whenever someone kills him
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

all these recent bans are in wcs. another reason why wcs is fucking retarded.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    with that quote is a other reason why you are hallfagner

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    with that quote is a other reason why you are hallfagner
    fail english again?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no, it's just admins who are clueless about wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, it's just admins who are clueless about wcs.
    Isn't the WCS server non-vac protected? I seem to remember that being the case a while back. If it isn't vac protected, that's going to attract more unsavory folks, I'd imagine.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Isn't the WCS server non-vac protected? I seem to remember that being the case a while back. If it isn't vac protected, that's going to attract more unsavory folks, I'd imagine.
    WCS is VAC protected.

Also, most of the people who have been getting banned are regs who used to play WCS until it went down, thus they have a clue how to play. This guy I don't recognize though, and I haven't watched the demo, so... yah I'm lazy. I'm tempted though, just to hear Mikey raging again about someone hacking because he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    WCS is VAC protected.

Also, most of the people who have been getting banned are regs who used to play WCS until it went down, thus they have a clue how to play. This guy I don't recognize though, and I haven't watched the demo, so... yah I'm lazy. I'm tempted though, just to hear Mikey raging again about someone hacking because he died.
    hey now hey now, its just a current thing im goin threw HACK THIS HACK THAT.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    hey now hey now, its just a current thing im goin threw HACK THIS HACK THAT.
    Anything to divert attention away from your flaming homosexuality, right?

I still have the tapes from that night. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.