Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 018 Raiden [120] v1.0.8

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    this race never had wards before, are you saying it does now!?

what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

ill be back tongight. havent been on much the last 4 days or so with family still in town for the holidays. ill check it out tonight, amongst other things.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

this race never had wards before, are you saying it does now!?
    ahhhh, i see. the version from the war3 boars is different from our old one. it does look like it has wards.

yeah, no. i vote for old one back
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Well yea, it is like what I have been doing to get the other races back, I take the closest thing and then reprogram half of it. This is a lot faster than doing it from scratch.

5. Default

Well yea, it is like what I have been doing to get the other races back, I take the closest thing and then reprogram half of it. This is a lot faster than doing it from scratch.
    at least this time you just need to remake the ult. from orc, get rid of the one that's there now and delete staff.

maybe edit lightning bolt

6. Default

yeah currently if u presse +ability it puts up to 3 golden wards with a very small range ...

and i dnt get what the other skills are supposed to do ...thunder god?and wrath?
    then again i only checked the race when alone, dnt have a guinea pig to test skills on them.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

• Final Quality test release
    • Created ultimate
    • Set all powers to correct values
    • Updated descriptions

8. Default

OK I am ready now to get this race bug tested and then it is ready to add to the server!

9. Default

sweet

10. Default

• Initial public release