Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 018 Raiden [120] v1.0.8

1. Default

w00t. Love this race. was working awesome for me last night.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

3. Default

we need to fix the Ultimate for this race It is criting and doing 1 shot kills to people with 100 health. That is not the way it is supposed to work?

4. Default

It should only do 32hp dmg per person. Is this occurring every time? There should be rare instances where a players id could change at that exact moment due to another player connecting or something that causes it to hit more than once. However even if it did hit more than once you should see the stacked output in the console.

5. Default

It happens frequently and it happens with Orc as well.

Yes, both class's are now critting. Ive been hit for 495 once. Other times I will be killed instantly. So its either buy a necklace and go in with no weapon or go in with no weapon and die. Either way, its kinda...... gay. Teams are being stacked with either class 10 fold each... Granted, even without the ability to crit that would cause major damage to a group of people. But if one person can walk up to a group of 3 and take them all out with 1 chain lightning, then there is a problem.

7. Default

Just wanted to report accurately that it is not the Ultimate itself doing the extra damage raiding Thunder bolt is procing from lightning bolt.

8. Default

Please why does everyone have to abuse this race rite now? Its becoming sick, I have to play as shadow of the void or Warden to even have fun anymore. Or else buy a necklace otherwise its all 1 hit lightning bolts. Could we just remove the race till the problem is fixed because there is 3-4 players playing the race per team per night. It is making it not even fun to play anymore in the evening, and will probably chase new prospective players away who are like WTF 1 hit kill?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VladtheImpaler View Post
    Please why does everyone have to abuse this race rite now? Its becoming sick, I have to play as shadow of the void or Warden to even have fun anymore. Or else buy a necklace otherwise its all 1 hit lightning bolts. Could we just remove the race till the problem is fixed because there is 3-4 players playing the race per team per night. It is making it not even fun to play anymore in the evening, and will probably chase new prospective players away who are like WTF 1 hit kill?
    When I was playing earlier, there were 5 raidens and 2 orcs, out of 14-15 people. Fully half the server. I am basically forced to play Warden until I have money built up to buy lace for other races.

I've been really tempted to just disallow those races while I'm in the server, but without official word that's a little above my authority.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    I've been really tempted to just disallow those races while I'm in the server, but without official word that's a little above my authority.
    indeed.

issue will be dealt with shortly.

Maynard - The WCS Guy