Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 018 Raiden [120] v1.0.8

1. Default

• Patched to detect immunities before triggering skills

2. Default

Is there any reason that the crit nade isnt a 100% proc? it doesnt say its a chance thing in the description

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

it is 25%

4. Default

oh I was looking in the ingame description

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Raiden is still critting for upwards of 130 dmg with Raiden's Rath. People are still taking advantage of the glitch. Could you please fix this shit Zero?

6. Default

There was a missing _ it is fixed now

7. Default

i feel like the grenade crit chance should be more like 50%. you usually only get one nade a round and its really disappointing that if you get a chance to throw it in the middle of 4 people...there's only a 1 in 4 chance to kill even one lol. makes raiden feel like a nerfed orc (lacking 100% crit nade AND resurrection), and i feel it should be an upgraded orc since it has a higher level requirement.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i feel like the grenade crit chance should be more like 50%. you usually only get one nade a round and its really disappointing that if you get a chance to throw it in the middle of 4 people...there's only a 1 in 4 chance to kill even one lol. makes raiden feel like a nerfed orc (lacking 100% crit nade AND resurrection), and i feel it should be an upgraded orc since it has a higher level requirement.
    Agreed. I think it should be 100 % like geno and orc. Maybe change the damage percent to percent chance?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Agreed. I think it should be 100 % like geno and orc. Maybe change the damage percent to percent chance?
    i wouldn't say 100% because thunderbolt is crazy good, better than crit strike for sure, and thunder god is pretty useful too. but 25% is just too low if you ask me, and 50% would be reasonable...though i wouldnt complain if it was 75 or 100 :P

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.6