Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey I want to play some more

1. Default Hey I want to play some more

I would like be unbaned so I can continue to head shot zombies.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Ace View Post
    I would like be unbaned so I can continue to head shot zombies.
    Just sayin there is no way anyone can help you with the information you provided...

3. Default

did you get banned from I play cs with a helmet on too?

I just played with you as well...

4. Default

Im a reg on the IBIS zombie server, I was banned from the ruined town map, i think, for hiding in a bathroom. I thought it was funny for the couple secs I was in it than I got banned. Yes it was a stupid move on my part,
    <--- thats me
    <--- an admin
    It was a really stupid move on my part, I have never been on bad terms with IBIS and I would like to be able to play again.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by u Jelly? View Post
    did you get banned from I play cs with a helmet on too?

I just played with you as well...
    yea I remember you, we were on the map with the water well in the center and we hid in the vents shooting away zombies...good time lol but yea I was banned too. No reason was told But i think know why in my other reply

6. Default

can't say i never told you not to go in the bathrooms or take that vending machine out. i think you only have a day ban.

7. Default

I understand the bathroom thing, a plz leave the restroom when you finished your buisness would have been nice, and Please elaborate on the soda machine part. I never remember doing anything illegal with a vending machine.

8. Default

it wasn't you with the vending machine thing, i think it was your counterpart.

9. Default

what? counterpart? like I said please elaborate I do not understand what you mean by that.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Ace View Post
    what? counterpart? like I said please elaborate I do not understand what you mean by that.
    im not sure what he meant either, might have meant ur "teammate" that was hiding with u ? or maybe imitating u and hiding there on his own? not sure.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...