Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year's !!

1. Default Happy New Year's !!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year's !!

2. Default

Haappy new year! Anyone have new year resolutions? Mine would be to stay myself (yes so cheesy).

3. Default

Happy new year! my resolution is to take control of my life and make 2011 the best it can be.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Happy New Year everyone! My resolution is to get a driving license and find a job.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

Happy New Years!

My resolution is to get my life on the track I want it to be on.

And to make sure my animals always have the good food I want them to have.

^^~

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Happy New Years! IRISH CAR BOMBS FOR EVERYBODY!

My resolution: get a real job.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

7. Default

happy new years

play more poker, move up in buy in amount, and travel.

8. Default

happy new years 2 every 1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Bananas!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/