Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny 5v and Masskid

Default Johnny 5v and Masskid

these two have both been banned due to hacks and have been unbanned due to "lack of evidence" though i strongly belive johnny5v is wallhacking i belive otherwise in the event that he is not that he is ghosting with his brother masskid who was also banned by tentoes and released from his ban.

i have more then enough proof to show the possiblity that they are ghosting together but not enough to say that they are in fact ghosting.

Both Johnny5v and Masskid are brothers, they both live in the same home, and both of there computers are in the same room. When they are both on they seem to dominate the server. the openly admited to what i proclaimed above and here is the proof.

i ask that they be removed from the servers for both being accused hackers by most, ghosting together for an advantage, and taking into consideration the amount of other servers that they have been banned from including SMUT and SG.

Now i know to most this may not seem like any proof at all... but when they are both on and on the same team they seem to dominate the server. this thread is not meant to flame but meant for ZERO and clan members to make a judgment call on this situation.
    Attached Images

2. Default

so wait in the previous map? we were on opposite teams and we were still at the top?

and wtf is with this? if its not hacking then it's ghosting and if its not ghosting then its walling? so there is no such thing as skill right?

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    so wait in the previous map? we were on opposite teams and we were still at the top?

and wtf is with this? if its not hacking then it's ghosting and if its not ghosting then its walling? so there is no such thing as skill right?
    nope
    5char

4. Default

you cant just ban someone for having two computers in the same room. wait for it and they will get caught soon enough. this thread isn't good for anything but being flamed. Zero has already turned the bans over on them both the only way their gonna get banned now is if its a VAC ban or they are spinning around in circles getting head shots threw walls across the map. this is a lost cause. I just cant understand 1 thing, people who fail terribly and can hardly keep up with the group in GG come into WCS and own the whole lot of us? there have been several people doing this. several "regs" from GG cant get a win but miraculously come in WCS and go 30-10 or better ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    these two have both been banned due to hacks and have been unbanned due to "lack of evidence" though i strongly belive johnny5v is wallhacking i belive otherwise in the event that he is not that he is ghosting with his brother masskid who was also banned by tentoes and released from his ban.

i have more then enough proof to show the possiblity that they are ghosting together but not enough to say that they are in fact ghosting.

Both Johnny5v and Masskid are brothers, they both live in the same home, and both of there computers are in the same room. When they are both on they seem to dominate the server. the openly admited to what i proclaimed above and here is the proof.

i ask that they be removed from the servers for both being accused hackers by most, ghosting together for an advantage, and taking into consideration the amount of other servers that they have been banned from including SMUT and SG.

Now i know to most this may not seem like any proof at all... but when they are both on and on the same team they seem to dominate the server. this thread is not meant to flame but meant for ZERO and clan members to make a judgment call on this situation.
    So, we can't play in the same room? Considering during the time you were posting this, Masskid was playing Fallout 3: New Vegas while I was playing on the server. He wanted to play so I ducked out to go play Sid Meier's Railroads! (great game). This is so that this individual above can finally convinced.

Too bad I didn't screen shot what he said earlier. But I'll paraphrase it: "A radar can't tell you how high someone is one your map". From my understanding, he was one of those poof-poof-teleport-around-disappear races. So he teleported ground level with a group of CTs, and knifed a CT. So the CTs shot him. Don't know how did it, but they killed him. Then he went on saying that the radar can't determine how high you are. Well, from my past experience with Counterstrike: Source, the radar has 2 color dots with 2 shades each. A solid bright color means same level as the individual and a faded dot means that it's higher or lower than the individual. Plus that race makes tons of sounds when teleporting so it's easy to know when he's teleporting around .

This individual constantly asked me to be honest so I did. In the screen shot provided, he asked me to be honest with him so I did. He asked if we were in the same room and we were. Immediately he logged off to go post this screen shot. It seems as if he has a vengeance against people who have played WCS for a long period of time. I asked him several times to demo me. Then he asked if he demo'ed me and sent it to Steam if I would get banned. I told him I doubted it but if he wanted to do it he could. I constantly ask him to demo me but he seems to be more interested in leveling his race.

All in all, if you really want to get me off the server for the supposed "hacks" you deemed me having, then demo me every time I get on the server. I am considering demo'ing myself and posting it on forums.

Anyways, off to play another game . Glad I could take the time to post this nice long book.

6. Default

Of course they dominate the server when they are on the same team because they are both good. When ninja and will play on the same team they also dominate... or any of the other players that have been on WCS servers for a long time (xerenix, animal, acolyte, and others). I'm just saying until there is solid evidence just drop it please. We all just want to play the game and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Of course they dominate the server when they are on the same team because they are both good. When ninja and will play on the same team they also dominate... or any of the other players that have been on WCS servers for a long time (xerenix, animal, acolyte, and others). I'm just saying until there is solid evidence just drop it please. We all just want to play the game and have fun.
    The reason people who do shitty in gg come to wcs and own is because wcs is a homosexual mod. there isn't really any skill involved, tell those guys to come to gg and pub or even zm (much less so) and see how they do. (on the plus side, hacking is much easier to spot in these mods so we can see what they're really made of )

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    The reason people who do shitty in gg come to wcs and own is because wcs is a homosexual mod. there isn't really any skill involved, tell those guys to come to gg and pub or even zm (much less so) and see how they do. (on the plus side, hacking is much easier to spot in these mods so we can see what they're really made of )
    I played GG and Pub yesterday waiting for my ban to be decided on. But none of the regulars or at least the forum goers were on . I did great every map until kill 25. Then I had trouble with the knife only part !

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    I played GG and Pub yesterday waiting for my ban to be decided on. But none of the regulars or at least the forum goers were on . I did great every map until kill 25. Then I had trouble with the knife only part !
    lol, knife is a bitch

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    lol, knife is a bitch
    Especially when everyone else has guns!