Thread: ban maybe

Default ban maybe

ok not a formal ban request, but as i was checking a gaming forum of another community i occasionally play at, i saw the name of a player they banned and immediately recognized it as a player that plays here pretty frequently.
    http://forum.tdrgg.net/index.php?topic=1422.0

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    ok not a formal ban request, but as i was checking a gaming forum of another community i occasionally play at, i saw the name of a player they banned and immediately recognized it as a player that plays here pretty frequently.
    http://forum.tdrgg.net/index.php?topic=1422.0
    where does this guy play? which server? gg?

EDIT: obvious wallhacks, this guy should be checked the next time he plays...
    which makes me think: it was SOOO obvious that even brentidge would have seen this :P (no offence brent) and yet on the forumsthey say they played the guy for a long time!... the devil rejects seem a bit slow there , detecting hacks:P
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-31-2010 at 07:20 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    cant seem to find the demos...and where does this guy play?
    gungame

edit: he was also banned from smut for the same exact thing

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    gungame

edit: he was also banned from smut for the same exact thing
    when does he play usually? any idea? i feel like making him my bitch for new yr's eve

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

If we're sure its the same guy and we have record of 2 other bans on him, why should we dick around?

Ban imo.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

6. Default

THERE'S SOMEONE NAMED TOASTY THERE...

ohhellno...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    THERE'S SOMEONE NAMED TOASTY THERE...

ohhellno...
    might be the same guy?:P

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    might be the same guy?:P

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.