Thread: Server not showing up

1. Default Server not showing up

I am online and see people are playing on the wcs server 174.36.201.114:27015
    but when i go into CS its not showing up for me in game, saying the server is not responding.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VladtheImpaler View Post
    I am online and see people are playing on the wcs server 174.36.201.114:27015
    but when i go into CS its not showing up for me in game, saying the server is not responding.
    we already have a tread about this its i dont understand
    we are trying to fig out.

3. Default

is it only for that server?

4. Default

the severs are back up for me. try going to a diff sever and play there then go back

5. Default

ah, i guess it was a strange steam glitch. valve is known for having servers in your fav list disappear and other shit for no reason.

6. Default

ah found the issue:

SoftLayer Emergency Maintenance - GLOBAL [12/30/2010]
    Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010 (12/30/2010)
    Start Time: 05:00 PM CST
    End Time: 07:00 PM CST
    Services affected: Public / Private Network
    Duration: 2 hours

==================================================
    SoftLayer Engineers will be performing emergency maintenance on BBR01.EQ01.WDC02, BBR02.EQ01.WDC02, and BBR01.WB01.SEA01 in an effort to correct routing issues customers are currently experiencing to various destinations including AT&T residential services. In conjunction with Cisco, Engineers have identified a bug that has resulted in the router entering a degraded performance state. To correct this degraded state, the router must be reloaded.

Customers can expect to see latency / packetloss as routes reconverge across redundant routers on both the public and private networks. While the maintenance window is set for 2 hours, we expect the maintenance to take no longer than 20 minutes during each router reload.

Customers in the Seattle datacenter will lose backend connectivity to all other datacenters (local Seattle private network traffic will not be impacted).
    ==================================================

If you have any problems after this time frame with regard to connectivity, or if you have any questions regarding the maintenance at any point, please open a ticket in the customer portal or contact our support via phone.

We appreciate your patience during this work and welcome any feedback.

Thank you,
    Network Engineering