Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wcs?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm pretty sure know 1 gives a flying fuck why you left, all you did was QQ non stop. ppl come and ppl go, if you honestly think you leaving his impacted IBIS in anyway or that people care, then you think far 2 highly of yourself.

mikey quit trying 2 deny you call hacks on anything that moves, it's quite pointless.
    dam man who pissed in your cheerios this morning

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    dam man who pissed in your cheerios this morning
    isn't it obvious? clearly kav, hence my reply 2 him, but as always it needs 2 be simplified and drawn up in crayon for you 2 understand the obviousness of any situation, right?

I don't like people who cry and bitch non stop.. if you talk shit about this community, I take it personally... and kav did nothing but cry, bitch and talk shit the last year or so, it gets kinda old... more so when he's already left the community, yet is still trolling us cause he has nothing better 2 do with his time.

if you think I'm the only 1 who has these kinda feelings towards kav, you're beyond mistaken.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-04-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    isn't it obvious? clearly kav, hence my reply 2 him, but as always it needs 2 be simplified and drawn up in crayon for you 2 understand the obviousness of any situation, right?

I don't like people who cry and bitch non stop.. if you talk shit about this community, I take it personally... and kav did nothing but cry, bitch and talk shit the last year or so, it gets kinda old... more so when he's already left the community, yet is still trolling us cause he has nothing better 2 do with his time.

if you think I'm the only 1 who has these kinda feelings towards kav, you're beyond mistaken.
    +1 to the retard LOL

Kav....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

EVERYBODY STOP FLAMING!

let me get my popcorn real quick...

Ok GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Wow admins on WCS are out of control! all i hear is "this guy hacks" and "that guy hacks" its getting annoying everyone that can kill the top person is accused of hacking and it sickens me.
    maybe they should just ban people from wcs for being gay. you automatically are if you play there. (half jk)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    maybe they should just ban people from wcs for being gay. you automatically are if you play there. (half jk)
    idea hall, why don't you stop posting on wcs threads? since all you do is flame an insult the server?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    idea hall, why don't you stop posting on wcs threads? since all you do is flame an insult the server?
    I like that idea. I barely know you Hallmonitor. I see you in GG when wcs was down. You seemed cool, I get back on forums and all I see is you putting up thread after thread of admin abuse, i see you commenting on how wcs sucks, yet you don't play, I think you should really maintain a professorial attitude. There are many people who like and play on wcs, we as admins have enough to deal with without a flamer coming in and pissing on our corn flakes (had to throw the pee flakes in there). Ok, thanks, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I like that idea. I barely know you Hallmonitor. I see you in GG when wcs was down. You seemed cool, I get back on forums and all I see is you putting up thread after thread of admin abuse, i see you commenting on how wcs sucks, yet you don't play, I think you should really maintain a professorial attitude. There are many people who like and play on wcs, we as admins have enough to deal with without a flamer coming in and pissing on our corn flakes (had to throw the pee flakes in there). Ok, thanks, bye.
    so admin abuse is good? kk ill go with that, maybe i should get my admin back because apparently admin abuse is the norm

so admin abuse is good? kk ill go with that, maybe i should get my admin back because apparently admin abuse is the norm
    I didn't say it was ok. But Im also saying that snitch's get stitch's bitch's... HA HA. Stop being a tattle tail. Seriously. The end... K, thanks, bye

10. Default

what he's saying is not that it's ok, but that you have no place to be posting in threads relating to wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?