Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wcs?

1. Default Wcs?

Wow admins on WCS are out of control! all i hear is "this guy hacks" and "that guy hacks" its getting annoying everyone that can kill the top person is accused of hacking and it sickens me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Wow admins on WCS are out of control! all i hear is "this guy hacks" and "that guy hacks" its getting annoying everyone that can kill the top person is accused of hacking and it sickens me.
    ok and you half the world sickens me but i dont go post on forms about it.

3. Default

well im sick of being called a hacker everytime someone like mikey is in the server >.>

4. Default

well im sick of being called a hacker everytime someone like mikey is in the server >.>
    he can't ban you anymore before submitting a demo, so just play.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    he can't ban you anymore before submitting a demo, so just play.
    Ya i know but its annoying being called a hacker + it becomes contagious and next thing you know everyone is like hacker hacker hacker!

6. Default

Use the mute feature and quite bitching.

7. Default

the ibis mentality everybody:
    Your wrong, shut up and get the fuck out.

how hospitable, makes you wonder why I left don't it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    the ibis mentality everybody:
    Your wrong, shut up and get the fuck out.

how hospitable, makes you wonder why I left don't it?
    lol ya i get what ya saying lol i would leave but i cant find any other good wcs server >.<

you realize i have never once accused you of hacking right? your ban wasnt even by me...
    stop using your brother as an excuse to feel special.

i strongly suggest you never reply to this thread again because all i see is flame in the making.

Sincerely,
    Myself

p.s. your behavior in the server is beginning to become intolerable, i never once thought you hacked only your bro but my mind may change if you continue to make such a big deal about something so small and miniscule, like aco said no admins can perma ban you anyways.. Remember the consequences for the way you decide to treat admins in the server when they havnt said a word to you...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    p.s. your behavior in the server is beginning to become intolerable, i never once thought you hacked only your bro but my mind may change if you continue to make such a big deal about something so small and miniscule, like aco said no admins can perma ban you anyways.. Remember the consequences for the way you decide to treat admins in the server when they havnt said a word to you...
    ok sorry, you just use the word hacker very loosely

also my behavior is intolerable? your the one who tells people to call you Master Mikey or you will slay them, to me thats intolerable plus your always yelling into your mic to the point where i moved the voices down about half way and i still hear you above them >.>