Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sup guys

1. Default sup guys

started playing on gungame today, liked it alot. also tried out the zombie server, and i enjoyed that alot also. i plan on playing your other 2 servers in the future. i applied for admin ingame, but was wondering if it would be easier or better to apply for it on the forums instead or if it makes no difference.

2. Default

Welcome to ibis! hope to see you in-game
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

you're buying admin after a single day?

wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

should i not? i can wait if you would prefer. i do have experience being an admin in a clan that is sadly now defunct (#pg). i think i was a pretty good admin, and have already read all the rules for this clan.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gsoman007 View Post
    should i not? i can wait if you would prefer. i do have experience being an admin in a clan that is sadly now defunct (#pg). i think i was a pretty good admin, and have already read all the rules for this clan.
    no no, by all means go ahead. i've always just found it strange that people are willing to buy admin within hours of finding this place.

hope you turn out decent
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

sup, havent seen you in the servers yet, but i hope to

7. Default

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

GG -- FTW
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Welcome!

9. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gsoman007 View Post
    Godfather welcomes you to the family

Your fine just we tend to get alot of people that dont understand what admin is really about.

And we end up having to straightening them out