Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App thats been waiting

1. Default App thats been waiting

Rev.maynard

do i say more ?

i hold a great respect for all ibis members, i have for 2 years. And i will show the same respesct throughout my lifetime.

Vote Rev.maynard for president! or you could just let me wear the ibis tag, the choice is scary

2. Default

This belongs in the App section under "User help"
    Thanks.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

3. Default

gl with ur app rev.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rev.maynard View Post
    Rev.maynard

do i say more ?

i hold a great respect for all ibis members, i have for 2 years. And i will show the same respesct throughout my lifetime.

Vote Rev.maynard for president! or you could just let me wear the ibis tag, the choice is scary
    obvious yes to rev by 98% of the people from the pub

5. Default I love rev

ive been playing with rev for over a year and a half, and i belive he will be a great addition to the ibis clan. he never talks shit, never is hot headed and is on alot. plus the man can drink with the best of them. i will now remove my nose from his ass now peace out.

6. Default

Rev - I been playing with you a long time dude. Your a good player, fun to play with, and you make the server more.... lively. gl

7. Default

Rev ftw!
    Seriously though, rev is the chillest, most reliable and fun-loving player on the server in my opinion

8. Default

fosho...... goodluck revvvy rev!!!!!

9. Default

Rev i love you. Lets go to california and get married!!!

10. Default

Rev is really cool to play with. And he even defended me while other players were saying i was shit and stuff.