Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I play cs with a helmet on abuse #3

1. Default I play cs with a helmet on abuse #3

Admin's INGAME name: I play cs with a helmet on.
    You're INGAME name: U Jelly?

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): 9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.) Did not get a fair chance to get out of the washroom. Gave me 2 seconds and even before I can get out, I got banned.

Proof: see thread in unban me.

After getting banned and reading abuse #2 and I quote

"if they stay there more then half a minute after i tell them to move, it's their fault. ztele only takes 3."

Did not happen in my case. More like 2 seconds and I was banned.

Wasn't given a fair warning other then "Get out" and as I was about to, I got banned.

Again, don't know the map name but its the one with the washroom and has that cage type of thing floating in mid air that you can shoot down and zombies can break it.
    Last edited by u Jelly?; 12-28-2010 at 09:54 AM.

2. Default

Your abuse thread needs to be in this format:

Admin's INGAME name:
    You're INGAME name:

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

3. Default

damn hes getting popular on this abuse tread.

4. Default

You specified in your other thread that you are a regular on the server. You should know that going in the bathroom on that map and glitching the door, which you did, there is no possible way for a zombie to get in. I warned and banned several people before you and i remember before the round started saying that if anyone went in the bathroom they were getting banned.

Do you have a demo of this? Please attach the file.

5. Default

all I know is when I played on ZM for a month and a bit, helmet was nothing but a constant E-ego ass. I watched him power trip non stop and ban ppl at random... 1 of the ppl 1 time was a friend of mine, when I politely asked him what the certain person did wrong in admin chat, he basically told me 2 go fuck myself and claimed he doesn't need 2 explain himself 2 me... the rest of the time when I was playing there and he would come on, he would ignore the fact id have senior admin... he would even on mic say 2 other admins things like "who cares about him, he's new around here, just do what you want and ignore him"

helmet has a serious E-ego problem, and should get over it... it's a game, and the fact you've played on ZM a long ass time doesn't make you better than any 1 else. I also understand the fact ZM is a mad house, and it can be a drag for admins cause they spend a stupid amount of time having 2 deal with bull shit, but it's no reason 2 act the way you do... and 2 strait up go against our TOS and being a dick towards other admins is just not acceptable 1 bit.

congrats on your third abuse thread on a row in like 1 week btw...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    all I know is when I played on ZM for a month and a bit, helmet was nothing but a constant E-ego ass. I watched him power trip non stop and ban ppl at random... 1 of the ppl 1 time was a friend of mine, when I politely asked him what the certain person did wrong in admin chat, he basically told me 2 go fuck myself and claimed he doesn't need 2 explain himself 2 me... the rest of the time when I was playing there and he would come on, he would ignore the fact id have senior admin... he would even on mic say 2 other admins things like "who cares about him, he's new around here, just do what you want and ignore him"

helmet has a serious E-ego problem, and should get over it... it's a game, and the fact you've played on ZM a long ass time doesn't make you better than any 1 else. I also understand the fact ZM is a mad house, and it can be a drag for admins cause they spend a stupid amount of time having 2 deal with bull shit, but it's no reason 2 act the way you do... and 2 strait up go against our TOS and being a dick towards other admins is just not acceptable 1 bit.

congrats on your third abuse thread on a row in like 1 week btw...

You take the time to type all that and yet you can't even spell correctly. Seriously? If you're going to bitch me out at least make it readable.

7. Default

Lol... ugh huh.

also I'm not bitching you out, just telling the truth.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

well cs quit being a dick and i want to know why he hasn't had restrictions put on his admin.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    well cs quit being a dick and i want to know why he hasn't had restrictions put on his admin.
    Where are the demo's?

Oh and taz, on of the people that put a complaint in about me, put one about you earlier, you did the same thing to him.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cswithhelmet View Post
    Where are the demo's?

Oh and taz, on of the people that put a complaint in about me, put one about you earlier, you did the same thing to him.
    and i got in deep shit and if you read what i said in it i backed you up all the way. b/c he should be perm muted for abusing the forms system.