Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cockfacail

  1. #1

    Default Cockfacail

    Name: COCKFACAIL
    STEAM_ID: 0:1:33989375
    SB_STATUS: 27: STEAM_0:1:33989375 COCKFACAIL mjtigsaB5MYyxxVv36XiMHI5fsTc6E1exMEfS89+vtU=
    Server: WCS
    Time: ~1:20 AM
    Length: 9001 (Needs to be changed to perma)
    Reason: Spinbot (Fail Aimbot)

    Proof: I failed because I typed demo

    Notes: He blatantly asked if this was a hack server. We replied yes and I immediately specced him. I nearly vomited.

    j!mmy, Puma, Steamer, anex can all vouch for me that he was hacking.



  2. Default

    isn't that entrapment? since he might not have hacked if you said no?

    whatever, you really need to practice typing "record"

    and also sb_status in said demo
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    isn't that entrapment? since he might not have hacked if you said no?

    whatever, you really need to practice typing "record"

    and also sb_status in said demo
    People have hacks they only use in certain servers and play "legit" in others? Somehow I find it hard to trust someone who says 'Is this a hack server?'

    Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    People have hacks they only use in certain servers and play "legit" in others? Somehow I find it hard to trust someone who says 'Is this a hack server?'
    perhaps, but i'm more inclined to watch them but let them play if they keep it legit
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •