Thread: Graydon from EnhancedAim.com

1. Default Graydon from EnhancedAim.com

Player name: Graydon from EnhancedAim.com
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:37538408
    sb_status: STEAM_0:0:37538408 Graydon from EnhancedAim.com aqPF9E81InP9SsFrFfZlCLluvFsuEdEIbvKbTtHtG

What hacks: Aimbot and speedhacks

Other info: Came in, instantly saw his name, jumped in spec and started recording before he spawned. Aimbot was obvious along with the speedhacks. Killed everybody and then left before I had a chance to finish typing the ban in console.

Enjoy
    Fear is a Liar.

So wait, you did ban him, right?

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    So wait, you did ban him, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    left before I had a chance to finish typing the ban in console.

...derp
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

ma_ban <paste SteamID>

derp?

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

5. Default

ma_ban <paste SteamID>

derp?
    won't work if they're not in server. and rcon bans seem to only stick 25% of the time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

ma_ban <paste SteamID>

derp?
    Can't do it if he left before I could even type that.

derp?
    Fear is a Liar.

I didn't know you couldn't ban if they weren't in the server if you had a SteamID. You learn something new every day =]

TLDR: Yes, derp.