Thread: Greg

1. Default Greg

Since there is no section for demo review I figured this one would be the best place to post one.

Steam ID : Steam_0:1:12000416
    IGN: -@- Greg {BSbs}.gfls

Start from tick 7000.

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/33debfd/1.dem
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

I didn't see anything. Sorry man. Good demo of me kicking his ass though... woot. PS, I don't really have hacks to turn on...lol

3. Default

turn on wireframe and watch tick 7k....
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-01-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

hey hey hey so i know most of you hate me b/c of me killing you but i was just banned to day (not a shocker) just wanted to know why i got bannned?

5. Default

Fuck if I know. Although around tick 7k of this demo it does look like your walling.

I'm having trouble downloading that file, steamer.

Can you e-mail it to me? [email protected]

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.