Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: A New Map ( Can't Be Found )

  1. Question [Add]A New Map ( Can't Be Found )

    Deleted*
    Last edited by Smurf; 01-12-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Deleted*




  2. Default

    omg that map would make me rage.

    Add it!



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    omg that map would make me rage.

    Add it!
    Lol... Just a Nooby Map I Made ( First One ) O _o




  4. Default

    awesome map smurf...
    but your pictures disturb me...
    but still a nice map

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the muffin man View Post
    awesome map smurf...
    but your pictures disturb me...
    but still a nice map
    Lol xD




  6. Default

    that would be a horrid map. and if someone has there cross hairs as red it would really suck. and way 2 much red.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    that would be a horrid map. and if someone has there cross hairs as red it would really suck. and way 2 much red.
    You're an idiot thus your opinion does not matter.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post


    You're an idiot thus your opinion does not matter.
    no that means that my opinion is for all the retards so i get a bigger one then you XD win.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no that means that my opinion is for all the retards so i get a bigger one then you XD win.
    If that made any sense at all, you'd still be an idiot.

    Guess I'm just not fluent enough in moron.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post


    If that made any sense at all, you'd still be an idiot.

    Guess I'm just not fluent enough in moron.
    see half the sever is idiots and im a idiot so i talk for them. so my vote out weights yours so i win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •