Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Abuse From Jerm ( Has Many Names )

  1. Unhappy Abuse From Jerm ( Has Many Names )

    Admin's INGAME Name: I did $1000 damage to car.ibis.
    My INGAME Name: ร๓ยя

    Was Banned Because He Was Team Attacking Me And I Said " Stop Bitch " "Suck A Dick" "You Tking Bastard ".....

    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)

    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

    Proof 2 Screenies... Ignore The Missing Sound File...:




    Jerm Always Mutes/Slays/Kicks/ And This Is His First Time To Ban Me..




  2. Default

    Ok smurf First of all

    ALL You do is spam your mic with stupid music shit and i mute u EVERYTIME

    Second
    After the 5 min mute is up alll you do it spam shit about me and disrespect is the only thing that comes outta your shit you type.

    I let you keep doing it forever and i finally just got pissed at you for the past few weeks of it to give you a 5 min time out



    FOR the tking you say I did its always after round when there is no other people to kill.


    FYI to you smurf dont disrespect or spam ur gay shit again or this might happen again



    SMurf ur a little kid thats why all u do is spam ur stpuid music shit and dont use your mic

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    I've said it time and time again - you guys want respect out of these people, show it. OH GOD! SHOW RESPECT TO OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET??? DOES NOT COMPUTE!?!?

    They don't care about your $11 or your tag and they shouldn't. Show respect, you'll get respect.
    I am very conflicted by this statement.

    Actually the tag should get respect from people.... but hear me out.

    It should get respect because all admins should abide by the TOS of ibis and use their powers to help the players/community.
    Paid my $11 for months and months but not because I wanted to have this power to dominate over others.
    I purchased admin because I wanted to help players when mic spammers, hackers, and people that randomly joined and just wanted to cause trouble started acting up.
    This took hours out of my play time to spec and deal with trouble makers (I would have rather been playing).
    Anytime I issued a punishment I had to worry if it was the right decision... and wonder if I would have an abuse thread I would have to defend myself in.

    The way I see it is admins are the police of ibis.... the badge should mean that you deserve some level of respect.
    The reason that is currently a problem is that we have some bad cops (admins).... and of course all it takes is one bad experience to feel like all cops (admins) are corrupt.

    All I'm asking is please respect admins... if you have a problem with one feel free to private message Zero, James, myself, or any member of clan.
    While you may not get the immediate reaction you want... this helps us keep an eye on potential trouble makers.
    Ask around I take every Pm I get very seriously and try to resolve the issue as quickly as I can.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 01-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Very true. I assume one of the main issue's that arise is the way certain admins talk to people. People know this all to well as we have all had our experiences with it. When an admin can be downright disrespectful to you as in telling you to shut the fuck up or your banned and things of that nature it is pretty discouraging when you can't say a word back without risking getting banned from server. No matter if your point is right or valid and you try and defend yourself its either agree and take being disrespected or be banned.
    I agree 100% and understand were you are coming from.

    Also I know no one wants to hear this but the other option is hold your tongue and take it to a higher power (founder or clan).

    I mean to play the devils advocate it sucks when your a good and respected admin and you say something to someone and they respond "Fuck you your tag doesn't mean shit".
    Think of it from an admins perspective.... you pay ($132 a year) to help the servers and here some player you don't know is talking shit to you for trying to do your job.
    The instant response isn't to hear the person out its to lump the offender in with every other scum bag youve been dealing with for the last week, month, year.

    @dded.... look at the thing between you and Maynard the other day.... it would have helped if both parties had just taken a breather and talked it out in a calm collected manner. Thats why we say bring things to the forums.

  5. Default

    Jerm Knows I Hate Him... He Knows It And He Still Talks Sht To Me Even After I Ask Nicely To Leave Me The Fk Alone.... He Knew Tking Me Would Piss Me Off Which Is Why He Did It...




  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Jerm Knows I Hate Him... He Knows It And He Still Talks Sht To Me Even After I Ask Nicely To Leave Me The Fk Alone.... He Knew Tking Me Would Piss Me Off Which Is Why He Did It...
    I never said i dont like you, and WHen i shot you u ran infront of me and took a shot instead of the other guy.

    Usually when i tell u to stop doing ur little clips n shit every 5 seconds you stop. but the other day u just kept saying shit and pissed me off more than usual



    BTW U NEVER SAID LEAVE ME ALONE.

    Cause of u did it would b in ur consol log

    now your just trying to back your self up dude

    Im done posting here.. wasting my time

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerm View Post
    I never said i dont like you, and WHen i shot you u ran infront of me and took a shot instead of the other guy.

    Usually when i tell u to stop doing ur little clips n shit every 5 seconds you stop. but the other day u just kept saying shit and pissed me off more than usual



    BTW U NEVER SAID LEAVE ME ALONE.

    Cause of u did it would b in ur consol log

    now your just trying to back your self up dude

    Im done posting here.. wasting my time

    Don't Play Dumb You Know I Hate You And I Always Tell You To Leave Me The Fk Alone, "WHen i shot you u ran infront of me and took a shot instead of the other guy." dont try to fking Lie




  8. Default

    Am I the only one who remembers that the alleged abuser and accuser are the only ones who are supposed to be posting ?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers that the alleged abuser and accuser are the only ones who are supposed to be posting ?
    If only we had moderators that could fix this problem.

  10. Default

    Cleaned up this mess. Don't fill this abuse thread nor any other ones with BS or it will be deleted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •