Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GSOMAN-ibis.a Abuse

1. Default GSOMAN-ibis.a Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: GSOMAN-ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:: Naked Saturday

How did he/she abuse: I was banned permanently for not giving him the mp5 on zm_urban_downtown_v2

Proof: I was banned at roughly 11:55 AM EST on 1/18/11

yeah why does Hallwagner have admin again???

3. Default

yeah if you take a look on the stats you will see hellwagner and gsom has the same ip thought i would point it out.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NakedSaturday View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: GSOMAN-ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:: Naked Saturday

How did he/she abuse: I was banned permanently for not giving him the mp5 on zm_urban_downtown_v2

Proof: I was banned at roughly 11:55 AM EST on 1/18/11
    ok i've been found out, so i am fucked, oh well. as a parting statement i would like to say the ban was for 2 hours. i dont know why you thought it was perma, i would consider that a form of player/admin disrespect. not that it matters, but i have yet to truly admin abuse on an ibis server on either account. look back thru my old abuse threads on my other account. there was only like 1 legit one and it was pretty weak. this thread is weak as hell too, no abuse. i know im most likely gonna be permabanned from all servers, so i would like to apologize to saturday, even tho it really wasnt abuse

5. Default

I was unaware of the duration of the ban and do not think you should be banned from the ibis server. I do however cringe at the thought of you with admin powers...

Because logically when you plan to trick the head admins into regaining your admin, they'll just turn the other cheek, right? Then once you get it back, you start abusing players because you didn't get your way (you whiny lil bitch); and you play the "admin respect" card each time somebody calls you on something you've done wrong.

Let me make something clear: Respect is 'earned', not appointed because you're in control of the ban-hammer. If you've paid for admin, and you invent false accusations to gain from another plays misfortune, by any means to benefit you, why should you deserve any respect?

You threatend -LZ-, and banned Naked Saturday for unjustified reasons, and in conciquence my friend you've learned the true meaning of "causality".

Shade out!

7. Default

wanger, you wrote the book on fail lawl....

looks like operation get a new name and start abusing under that name didn't last 2 long eh? lol... fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

i motion to keep wagner he is fun

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Because logically when you plan to trick the head admins into regaining your admin, they'll just turn the other cheek, right? Then once you get it back, you start abusing players because you didn't get your way (you whiny lil bitch); and you play the "admin respect" card each time somebody calls you on something you've done wrong.

Let me make something clear: Respect is 'earned', not appointed because you're in control of the ban-hammer. If you've paid for admin, and you invent false accusations to gain from another plays misfortune, by any means to benefit you, why should you deserve any respect?

You threatend -LZ-, and banned Naked Saturday for unjustified reasons, and in conciquence my friend you've learned the true meaning of "causality".

Shade out!
    never threatened lz, and i only banned saturday because he pulled a real dick move, i consider that the exact same shit as cade breaking or blocking

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i motion to keep wagner he is fun
    thank you, but you're one of the few

10. Default

I second the motion to keep him, just please for the love of god, don't let him have admin