Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Helm of the Black Legion

  1. Default Helm of the Black Legion

    Does anyone else feel this is an over powered item?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

    maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

  2. Default

    nope.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  3. #3

    Default

    just dont tell people it exists, and when do you aim at the head, really, spraying at the head is silly, spray into the body, you need a big target when you spray and pray


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  4. Default

    It's OP especially with Molecule or Night Elf. Evade + no head shot. Yea right!

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    It's OP especially with Molecule or Night Elf. Evade + no head shot. Yea right!
    not really...

    a night elf attacking another that did have the helm would have the same odds of winning provided it didn't aim for the head.\

    also if you're buying a helm every round you wont have money for a decent gun, so there's also 1 of the trade offs.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not really...

    a night elf attacking another that did have the helm would have the same odds of winning provided it didn't aim for the head.\

    also if you're buying a helm every round you wont have money for a decent gun, so there's also 1 of the trade offs.
    Don't need to buy one every round if you don't die. And a helm + ankh is 5500 if I'm not mistaken, so it's a pretty good option.

    But on the other hand, the couple of demos posted recently with those "upside down" aimbot things, the helm would do wonders against that wouldn't it xP

  7. Default

    I could see raising the price on the item a bit, cause not being able 2 recieve a head shot is a pretty serious thing. but the item works perfectly. fine. keep in mind when zero is back soon from his vaycay things will start progressing on the server and well get more races back and eventually the rest of the shopmenu items.

    the helm though is a new item, we never had it before, if we did the price woulda most likely ended up being raised at some point given what it does.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I could see raising the price on the item a bit, cause not being able 2 recieve a head shot is a pretty serious thing. but the item works perfectly. fine. keep in mind when zero is back soon from his vaycay things will start progressing on the server and well get more races back and eventually the rest of the shopmenu items.

    the helm though is a new item, we never had it before, if we did the price woulda most likely ended up being raised at some point given what it does.
    Yar, price raise is a good idea! 5k maybe?

  9. Default

    whats it cost right now? 3k?

    I think 4k - 4.5k would make more sense.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-03-2011 at 04:57 PM.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  10. Default

    It's 3.5k. True, raising the price would be a better bet than recoding it for duration or per shots.

    4.5 - 5k would be about perfect.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

    maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •