Thread: Comcast

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Comcast

Doe's anyone else here get extremely fed up with them but there is nothing you can do since they legally monopolize your area?

So... My On Demand hasn't worked well in over a year... screw it... don't sit and watch tv anyway..., but today I got a DVR so i could at least enjoy some History and Discovery shows that I like to watch...

Now my On Demand hasn't worked because of STB IP/Sub issues...
    I Have their Internet plan and it works fine....
    Now my damn DVR wont work because they still haven't sorted out the STB IP/Sub issue.

This shit is beyond ridiculous... all they do is give me bullshit about sending a signal... never works and I tell them it wont and to come check the CMT outside. So... they say they sent someone out and he never showed up -_-.
    Today the guy that delivered my DVR said ohh... it will work they have to send a "grand slam" signal to my box... Ok... I gave him the benefit of the doubt since cable cable cards aren't my specialty and I don't know much about them.

4 hours later... Nothing... I call CS and they continue to tell me I need a signal... So I say "Seriously? Send someone out AGAIN."

Rage/Rant over... but c'mon.... Seriously?

Edit: Also the box they delivered has a DEAD HD after reviewing diagnostics and hearing the think tick like a clock... awesome! -_-
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-04-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones