Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Lifer/possible fixes/some ideas

Default No Lifer/possible fixes/some ideas

No lifer - I am now officially maxed out, level wise in WCS =D I spent waking hours doing so. now i can simply enjoy the server until new races show up!

Possible fixes- (in order from most to least urgent)
    1. I remember telling zero in the server one night that people were getting russian text in the chat box that replaced the normal english text for the total xp ect mesages in chat. After being in the server as long as i have been in the last 2 weeks (about 160 hours) i have noticed a strange pattern with that text and when it occurs. it is a group of rusians who come in the server early in the morning and once they join the server the text changes until they leave. this may or may not be a problem but i remember a few days ago when the server crashed and some guy come in saying some guy crashed the other server. I also have to mention that i just recently got rid of a Russian CSS trojan that was running 4 Steam.exe processes, 2 Explorer.exe processes and lagging out my audiodg.exe
    2. I have no idea what this is but i will attach a screen shot of the console for you zero. Others said they would to because it is not just a player thing, its server related. The missing files and errors in console are laging my gameplay, i do not know about anyone else. (the attached screen shot is at the bottom of the post)

Some ideas
    1. Item-Turtle Shell- Something that you can buy from the item shop that prevent only back knifes? thought maybe if it was possible it would be a good idea for the server.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I am now officially maxed out, level wise in WCS =D I spent waking hours doing so. now i can simply enjoy the server until new races show up!
    Mikey's the first to max all the races - lvl wise? wth?
    grats i sppose?

And the item... are you getting back stabbed a lot?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

With the Turtle Shell item, i guess i have to find new ways to kill mikey :/

Congratulations for maxing out the races aswell.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

i thought you were suggesting fixes for your lack of life.

in which case i would have suggested you not play

the russian thing is known on the mod's forums. i'm pretty sure they're working on it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

You seem to not be downloading the custom sounds. Do you have custom sounds disabled. If not there is a cvar that enables it on your client (I do not know it right now).

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You seem to not be downloading the custom sounds. Do you have custom sounds disabled. If not there is a cvar that enables it on your client (I do not know it right now).
    no i do not. it seems to be a server thing every one in the server would be missing what ever files it says arnt working.

7. Default

As much as I hate Russians I would love to get this problem straighten out, but the truth is that I prolly spend more hours on the server then you Mikey nd this has never happened to me. It seems that only certain individuals experience this problem.

But as for fixes...
    1. Vagabonds can teleport 1 second before the round starts, giving it an unfair advantage to everyone else, on certain maps I can tele to enemy spawn before they get a chance to even take the first step.
    2. If u die as a vagabond when u were invisible and then you change race, you will be stuck in spawn for mulitple rounds unable to move until u go back to vagabond then changerace again..
    3. Neclace works improperly comparing it to how it worked in previous WCS.

I wrote this post from my iPhone...

8. Default

regarding the russian thing, it has happened to me as well before, but like in the first week of wcs...
    and for me it only happened when i switched to succubus hunter. when i switched to it, after that, everything else became russian... dnt know why.
    not sure if i can recreate the scenario bcos i havent played succubus since i maxed it out, shitty race nways (for me, bcos my kill streak sucks recently.)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

That Russian thing has been happening since before the server went live

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    That Russian thing has been happening since before the server went live
    it thing tooo
    Coupbas