Thread: Fix

Default Fix

Please fix it were people get knocked off of restricted races when someone with the same race comes in the server. It isn't fair to the person who is on the race to start with to have to automatically be switched with 0 warning. Quite francly, I'm sick of hearing about the complaints as well.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Please fix it were people get knocked off of restricted races when someone with the same race comes in the server. It isn't fair to the person who is on the race to start with to have to automatically be switched with 0 warning. Quite francly, I'm sick of hearing about the complaints as well.
    this is a known problem. zero can't easily do anything about it. the people at the war3 forum are trying to fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

This is why you as admins must enforce who ever had it first keeps it, and warn those who consitantly kick people off, as in tell them to try to make sure that they arnt on a restriced race when they leave, or change race when they enter and are still in spectate

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?