Ok, so I posted inside the WCS Races section an idea for a new race, not cause I think im special or anything but because we got one superhero already, why not another? And because I think im special....lol...jk Ok, so here's my idea.

Class: Superman
Specs:
1. Speed (run/fly speed increased)
2. Strength (Extra Damage)
3. Armor (Can't be bullet proof so how about life and armor instead, increase value by 10 points per lvl, 8 - 10 lvls.)
4. Lasers (instead of the ability to knife, he shoots lasers in front of him that does damage = to that of a knife or starting pistol)
5. Fly/Teleport (Seeings how superman is faster than a speeding bullet and no one can see him with their eyes, I would recommend Teleportation. Flying wouldn't be bad either except, flying sucks on wcs servers.)

Level to obtain: 500+ range due to its extremely helpfull bonus's

Objects you can buy to help/damage class:
Kryptonite bullets (increase damage on superman by a lot. )
X-Ray goggles (Superman has the ability to see through objects, though giving someone walls would be EPIC, it would also be OP. But, if you were willing to spend 16,000 on a pair and be left with no weapons. Then thats not a bad idea.

I would like your idea's and opinions. Again, I am being serious about the class and about it NOT being because im special. I think it would be really cool to have a superman class. So please lets keep this relevant. Thank you.