Thread: hell

1. Default hell

Server: WCS
    Time: 2:30 am
    Steam: hell
    reason: aim bot toggles
    how long?: perma

the demo is not very long due to the wcs afk time limit but u can see the jump in his gun for his toggle its slight but its there he has been on our list to watch for a while.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

Ok, so I watched the demo and during all of his kills I slowed down the speed to 15% at which i didn't see any snap, but just basic recoil catching up wo the head. Except on the very last battle where he died, he gun snapped to the head a few times and went back to original spot. So, tough call.

Also, we aren't allowed to perma ban anyone that isn't 100% obvious. This shoulda been put in Ban requests.

3. Default

it snaps cuz my sensitivity is really high.

4. Default

ok so no perma period? when there are hackers? i understand there were some bad bans made but kepping the servers cleanand fun to play in is hard enough without our full potential. however i have seen his toggles before its hard to see it because they call it a .5 or whatever its a slight jump and btw hell sensitivity means nothing.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    ok so no perma period? when there are hackers? i understand there were some bad bans made but kepping the servers cleanand fun to play in is hard enough without our full potential. however i have seen his toggles before its hard to see it because they call it a .5 or whatever its a slight jump and btw hell sensitivity means nothing.
    no permas at all in wcs. this is because far too often recently, "when there are hackers" is in truth "when the admin is getting killed by someone with skill, and decides it's hacks"

you're allowe to issue temp bans, then submit the demo to ban requests. if it comes back hacks, then zero will add the info to the ban list.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i petition for wcs to be shut down

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i petition for wcs to be shut down
    I petition you to stay out of WCS affairs...lol Damn GG people think they own the world. HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I petition you to stay out of WCS affairs...lol Damn GG people think they own the world. HA HA
    haha, i play zm too ;p

9. Default

hell is full of shit, and inconsistent as ...well HELL!

i mean i have specked him before but i cant figure out how he works...
    i called hacks on him before, but i was still a newbie in wcs by that time... but shady has somewhat a very gd ban slate, considering other admins and his judgement call should not be taken at ease.
    not sure about the demo, i suck at tracking togglers... they are my kryptonite... so im leaving this call to higher clan... but i do call BS on him, whether its too much skills or hacks... still BS for me.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...