Thread: Kenneth is like the worst admin ever

1. Thumbs down Kenneth is like the worst admin ever

I know, I know, that's hard for me to say even with my past dealings with Chelsea and Trazen (lol Trazen) and even Blade (lol Blade), but here's what a typical day with Kenneth is like:

• Kenneth is in the server for like 15+ hours a day, which he thinks gives leave to..
    • ..bossing around other admins with his (technically correct though completely dickish and out-of-line) I'M SENIOR ADMIN I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 10 HOURS DO WHAT I SAY line. And when he's doing neither of these things, he's..
    • ..just spec'ing and not playing or idling, which he apparently thinks means that his senior admin status is preserved and can be preserved for hours upon hours at a time.
    • Kenneth ghosts other players (including admins) and gives away player locations on a regular basis
    • Kenneth starts numerous map votes, cancels them when they don't result in him getting the map he wants (god I hope I do have this demo'd.. yesterday in the ZM server a random map vote started, people voted, he cancel'd; he put up a random map vote, people voted, he cancel'd; he put up an EXTEND CURRENT MAP vote, people voted NO, he cancel'd; then he put up another map vote, cancel'd, and finally set next map to whatever he wanted), and if you're feeling lucky..
    • Kenneth has no problem just changing the map to whatever he wants in the middle of gameplay on a map.
    • Kenneth ends up doing ma_setnextmap to whatever he wants regardless (just happened a few minutes ago! )
    • Kenneth noclips around the map for non-admin related reasons (demo'd! I don't care how much you like that song in the Grid map, you don't noclip as a zombie to go to radio and turn it on!)
    • Kenneth excessively slaps other players around, and has slapped me around off of hide spots on various occasions (might be demo'd..)
    • Kenneth disrespects other players and admins verbally and in chat
    • Honestly I haven't ever seen Kenneth even try to do his job as admin, investigating cade break claims or freezing/kicking/banning for cade breaking etc. and from what I've heard he's excessive when he even tries to do normal admin stuff and has been warned before.

Basically, Kenneth is a ZM player with admin, and not an actual responsible admin. Kenneth, when you read this, I want you to know: START ACTING LIKE AN ADMIN AND NOT A ZM PLAYER, THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Kenneth

I'm out, there's my 15 minutes of rant, have a good one folks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    I know, I know, that's hard for me to say even with my past dealings with Chelsea...
    Excuse me?

Are you talking about the time I banned you for excessive mic spamming after numerous warnings and then you proceeded to make an admin abuse thread?

If so, okay then.

Gotcha.

EDIT:

Btw, shouldn't this be in the admin abuse section?
    Last edited by &&toasties; 01-06-2011 at 02:29 PM.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Excuse me?

Are you talking about the time I banned you for excessive mic spamming after numerous warnings and then you proceeded to make an admin abuse thread?

If so, okay then.

Gotcha.

EDIT:

Btw, shouldn't this be in the admin abuse section?
    It was not excessive, thats why you got an admin abuse thread. You've improved significantly since back then tho!

And nah, I'm going easy on Kenny and not putting it up as admin abuse, just more of a warning than anything and putting my opinion out there without the intention of getting Kenny's admin removed.

4. Default

why would you make this thread? honestly. if you claim the person is harsh abusing, it shouldn't be 2 difficult 2 get a demo of him then abusing, and post it in the proper section... all threads like this do is cause drama and flame cause it's he said she said bull shit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy