Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft Server

1. Default

Mine is BladeTwinSwords

I basically give starters free beginners gear and run the merchant store.

2. Default

The server has so many people from IBIS on it that the performance of the server is taking a beating.

I'm considering asking you guys if you feel like chipping in 1-2 dollars and we can get a real dedicated server up with a decent connection for a month or so.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

in game name is DJmikeyrevile

current owner of the most extensive mine in all.... what is the name of our world? =O

4. Default

this game is stupidly addicting....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

i can donate

check this out!
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

6. Default

mine is iCyber (fucking Cyber was taken -.-)

currently i have SQUAT in the game, but then again i only played 20 minutes.

currently working on a top secret project, hope it works :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

im up for that

minecraft name is curdy

8. Default

i'm thinking of buying it, but i want to know what the payment thing is first. if i buy it now, will i still get the free updates? or will i have to pay for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm thinking of buying it, but i want to know what the payment thing is first. if i buy it now, will i still get the free updates? or will i have to pay for them?
    it's like 13 euro, pay through credit card or paypal. once you pay you can then login 2 the game. and when the full version of the game is released you're bumped up 2 it for free (which will cost 20 euro when it comes out). you're basically pre ordering this game for beta play. VERY worth it. I played for like 12 hours strait yesturday, I couldn't stop....

come on vent people so we can talk.

vent ibis

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

i will be coming, my name is owskie