Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft Server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's like 13 euro, pay through credit card or paypal. once you pay you can then login 2 the game. and when the full version of the game is released you're bumped up 2 it for free (which will cost 20 euro when it comes out). you're basically pre ordering this game for beta play. VERY worth it. I played for like 12 hours strait yesturday, I couldn't stop....

come on vent people so we can talk.

vent ibis

no. that's only if you got the game during alpha.

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/2175441...cember-20-2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

Wow, well then. Anyways name in-game is MasterCheff. What program are we using to talk? I just wanna hear your funny reactions when some random creeper comes up and blows you guys up.

3. Default

So, the first post says BUILD YOUR STUFF OUT OF VIEW OF OTHERS, does that mean that we can't visit each other's place and see what they're up to? In reality, are people building close to each other? Or are people really trying to keep things isolated from each other? :b

EDIT: Whitelist me! Ingame nickname: NessLookAlike
    Last edited by NLA; 01-06-2011 at 05:09 PM.

4. Default

Ooooo! This sounds fun. I was going to ask if anyone wanted me to build a redstone minecart system for them. It will include flashing lights and empty cart return system for traveling

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    So, the first post says BUILD YOUR STUFF OUT OF VIEW OF OTHERS, does that mean that we can't visit each other's place and see what they're up to? In reality, are people building close to each other? Or are people really trying to keep things isolated from each other? :b

i think the out of site thing is just to make sure that people don't crowd each other.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what is the name of our world? =O
    Well what do we want call it i can change the name very easily.....

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post

More or less dont build right up on someone aske permission from neighbors before building what may be there front yard..... Secondly dont mess with someone elses stuff......

Im work on a more customized server then what we have now and hopes to have it up ad a dedicated server this weekend. The Server is currently running from my home system and my ISP connection is limited so bare with me on some lag issuses till we get some better bandwidth....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

Actually what he said is correct. The post you linked states quite clearly that buying the game during beta still includes the release version (duh, no one is going to buy a beta), and all future bug patches - but not feature releases ("expansions", if you will).

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Actually what he said is correct. The post you linked states quite clearly that buying the game during beta still includes the release version (duh, no one is going to buy a beta), and all future bug patches - but not feature releases ("expansions", if you will).
    ok. that wasn't very clear. it sounded like if you bought it now, you' have to pay (hopefully just the difference) once it was put into release status

9. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    yeah thats probably teh best trailer i seen that explains the game been my fav fan made trailer for a while now