Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft Server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    4. Who the fuck are you.
    valid point.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

ok now im starting to get pissed people are breaking into my house and other peoples. they are planting traps on bridges so that they can kill you and steal your stuff. wtf who is this person who is setting up these traps and stealing shit.

3. Default

If I was a real dick I would be planting TNT traps all over the place. SRS BUSINESS.

4. Default

All this crap is why many public/semi-public servers run whitelists.

5. Default

Enogar is not a member of the IBIS community.

The fact that two griefers came into the server after he found it only reaffirms the idea that we should not allow the public in.

If I had adminship anyone who didn't respond with an actual community name from the CSS servers would be banned on the spot. I don't know you and IBIS doesn't know you, so fuck off and find another server.

Also Jss is ruining the point of minecraft. Either he needs to stop giving himself things or he needs to have his modship removed.

on a happy note...

Underwater world is half way to completion
    some perks to my project

1. public underwater wheat farm (take what you need and replant is all i ask)

2. public Tree farm (again take what you need and replant)

3. a safe dock to fish from with a furnace on hand to cock your fish.

4. once everything is done ill add a boat dock so you can boat out to the island instead of swimming

if you want to help you can donate glass in the donation box at the entrance.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    on a happy note...

some perks to my project

4. once everything is done ill add a boat dock so you can boat out to the island instead of swimming

where's the roller coaster ride?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    on a happy note...

some perks to my project

That sounds all pretty good. I like the idea of fishing and with a furnace on hand.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    All this crap is why many public/semi-public servers run whitelists.
    Fucking THIS!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Also Jss is ruining the point of minecraft. Either he needs to stop giving himself things or he needs to have his modship removed.
    I don't know if he's ruining the point of minecraft. A lot of people really don't like the gathering aspect of it and simply want to build and have fun that way. In a game like Minecraft there's really no way to achieve an "unfair advantage" over other players, nor is there something that one player might do that would hurt the other players on the servers chances of having fun save from building on top of one another (Maynard!).

This all stems from the simple fact that players are not in competition for anything other than space, which is hardly at a premium at this point. I wouldn't consider giving yourself items to be ruining the game for anyone. You might have "worked hard for what you've built" but seriously, folks... it's just minecraft. Go mine something if you want to. Go craft something if you want to. But whatever you do, you need to get over yourselves.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?