Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Calling out artists! (competition)

1. Default

also guys , pm me the sig, so i can judge the sig without having the influence of ppl commenting.
    that way ppl wont blame ppl for stealing their concept, or 2 different ppl can work differently on same concept without thinking they're ripping off another person's idea.
    just saying.

i'll give this till Sunday midnight until further notice")
    thx for the participation. wish i posted this before tho, when steam had the big sales... would have given u guys a wider rage of kickass games
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

i am dissapoint. i thought this thread was going to be for people who are artistically inclined. i was going to post some custom vans i drew on for my lady.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

soooooo... toasties made a cartoon of me with my big penis and massive balls...
    gotta hand it to her, she knows her shit :P

u guys better top that off lol

updates about the result, i got quite the bunch so far, expecting the rest by sunday.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    soooooo... toasties made a cartoon of me with my big penis and massive balls...
    gotta hand it to her, she knows her shit :P

u guys better top that off lol

updates about the result, i got quite the bunch so far, expecting the rest by sunday.
    Want me to post it here to intimidate everyone?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Want me to post it here to intimidate everyone?
    maybe later, wouldnt want ppl to rip u off :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    maybe later, wouldnt want ppl to rip u off :P
    lolol.

nou.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

wow, i got some pretty cool sig submissions !
    currently tied at first spot, still waiting for a few more submissions, do tell if u're thinking of joining the competition late!

toasties, u'll have to settle with my naked pics unfortunately :P competition too high hehehe <3

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i am dissapoint. i thought this thread was going to be for people who are artistically inclined. i was going to post some custom vans i drew on for my lady.
    Why would you do drawings for your hand?

That's kinda creepy.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Why would you do drawings for your hand?

That's kinda creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

+1 lol

and guys, i just got a top notch sig just today, the bar has been raised, big time.

gd luck