Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Calling out artists! (competition)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    wow, i got some pretty cool sig submissions !
    currently tied at first spot, still waiting for a few more submissions, do tell if u're thinking of joining the competition late!

toasties, u'll have to settle with my naked pics unfortunately :P competition too high hehehe <3
    LOL.

You haven't seen what I've been drawing, LOSER.

It might be too big for a siggy anyways.

Lawlz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Why would you do drawings for your hand?

That's kinda creepy.
    bravo, good sir. originality at its best.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

Here you go!

Uncolored and shit, but you'll get the basic idea...lolol.
    Attached Images

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Here you go!

Uncolored and shit, but you'll get the basic idea...lolol.
    damn! that's a seriously nice drawing

i want one now!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

ritta sent me the funniest spray today, did not expect this :P

competition growing after some people re-sent me their modified entry!

keep em coming, i think i already formed a picture in mind of the finalists, still waiting for other's entries by tomorrow.

note that i am more into sigs that show a robot killing smthn or exploding smthn or wtvr , with my name and a caption about how i always rage:P

another cool idea for those who havent submitted anything yet, is a background of zeros and ones and a humanoid virtual machine or wtvr u call it coming out of the pic or smthn that suggests Cyber and Hacking.
    and yes, its doable, am just fucking lazy as hell to do it myself:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

LAST CALL FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE SUBMITTING A DESIGN.
    i will close the competition tonight, at exactly midnight,
    i have already 2 finalists, unless a new sig can disrupt my current hierarchy i have made :P

cant wait to use my new sigs
    i will be posting a poll on my best sig just after competition, for the public to vote, to make sure my vote is not biased, so everyone be ready to award the gift to the best sig among my finalists :P

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

I'm so excited ! Can't wait to see who the winner is to this gay contest.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    you're awfully cheerful this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    unfortunately u didnt apply, so im gonna have to settle for second best then :P

call it gay if u want, but at least am getting my sig out of it , at a price, instead of begging someone to make me a sig!
    also, uHornyBra?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you're awfully cheerful this morning
    Yeah, I'm off today and I have time to play Black Ops today.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    unfortunately u didnt apply, so im gonna have to settle for second best then :P

call it gay if u want, but at least am getting my sig out of it , at a price, instead of begging someone to make me a sig!
    also, uHornyBra?
    All you needed to do was ask Christmas. He's the best sig maker here. Don't settle for 3rd grade talentless cuntbags. eg. Toasties