Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dose this mean cs s on the cell phone!

1. Default dose this mean cs s on the cell phone!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

if that is a fail here is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQ0AnlfBu4

i dont over have ever playeded wow but i figure if it can do all of that i can play counterstike at starbucks and feel all way cool and stuff!! fuck yeah!

2. Default

I used to play WOW quite a bit and that would be amazing for that! SICK!

Wonder what the price will be like?

I WANT A RAZOR SWITCHBLADE......... I WANT ONE NOW. RIGHT NOW. GOING TO BUY ONE NOW. RIGHT now......

4. Default

lol i want one now too i just could never affored that i am to cheep to by a phone that has a tuch screen i keep it simple let it flip

5. Default

Laptop bull shit, I want this keyboard for my desktop!

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Laptop bull shit, I want this keyboard for my desktop!
    Yeah, no shit right!

7. Default

No as this must run windows and have an x86 cpu to work. In addition do you have any idea how crazy expensive this is going to be!?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No as this must run windows and have an x86 cpu to work. In addition do you have any idea how crazy expensive this is going to be!?
    Guarenteed to be atleast $600, but for a traveling pc that plays 3D graphic games like that of WoW.... UMMMMMM, worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Default

They have a keyboard that has changing keys like that.. It costs over 4000 dollars.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

buy a laptop?
    use a normal cell phone. PROBLEM SOLVED

in order to play online games with this phone you are probualy going to have to pay a ridiculous fee with your phone provider just for highspeed internet accesses add that to the over all price of the phone and your calling charges and texting. it isnt worth it.