Thread: Shake N Bake January 6th 9:30

1. Default Shake N Bake January 6th 9:30

Name in Game: Shake N Bake
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:22828762
    Who banned you: Apples
    When: January 6th, 9:30 pm
    Where: Zombie mod
    Why banned: I have no clue, I was in a cade with him with like 4 other people. We were in a pretty good spot until some idiot shot the vending machine out and made an opening for the zombies to come in. I tried to throw a nade behind the vending machine after it had been shot way outside of the building to try to make it come back inside, but it didnt help and we died. I was then banned for a week for an unexplained reason. It might have been a wrongful ban or something. I never shot the cade or anything, I was varely doing any shooting at all. All i did was nade it after it was destroyed to help after the fact.

Other/Reason to unban: I try to do my best to abide by the rules.

2. Default

I'm sure it was for only a couple mins, try again soon.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

3. Default

Nope, got on to check if anyone replied yet and saw your reply. Went on css, and im still banned. It said 10080 minutes. I would like to see what apples has to say about this..

4. Default

Apples is a shit admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Apples is a shit admin.
    not as bad as kenneth

6. Default

Wow a week ban? I'd try friending apples and talking to them.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

7. Default

I tried sending him a friend response. No answer or anything.

EDIT: Well, I just tried to join the server and I guess someone unbanned me. Don't know whats up but okay.. Thanks.
    Last edited by ShakeNBake; 01-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.

8. Default

Shake,

This sounds WAY too ridiculous to be true. I know you as a player and I have never seen or heard of you breaking any of the rules persay to any extent that would even remotely desrve this kind of a ban unless you are becoming a "Hallwagner" clone! :P

Send Zero a PM
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Shake,

This sounds WAY too ridiculous to be true. I know you as a player and I have never seen or heard of you breaking any of the rules persay to any extent that would even remotely desrve this kind of a ban unless you are becoming a "Hallwagner" clone! :P

Send Zero a PM
    hahaha i only wish!