Thread: Best take-out from IHOP?

1. Thumbs up Best take-out from IHOP?

So I have this B1G1 coupon for IHOP worth like $7, my plan was to go in, have myself a meal and take one home for later, but frankly I don't eat at IHOP or Waffle House (and don't even mention Huddle House.. :|) often enough to know -- what can you get (at IHOP) that you can take home, reheat later, and actually enjoy eating? Most things taste like crap when reheated from admittedly low-quality franchises like IHOP and Waffle House, and I need some opinions here.

2. Default

Cinna-Stacks.

Make sure it has the cream cheese sauce.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

o.O

IHOP isn't really a low end franchise. it's fucking awesome.

but as far as reheating...i don't really know. i always eat it all when i'm there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Cinna-Stacks.

Make sure it has the cream cheese sauce.
    I.. I will take you up on this tomorrow morning ..!

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O

IHOP isn't really a low end franchise. it's fucking awesome.

but as far as reheating...i don't really know. i always eat it all when i'm there
    Well, don't get me wrong, IHOP is good at what it does -- making delicious breakfast/lunch foods -- but in that same way, Taco Bell is good at what it does (note: FUCK YEAH TACO BELL, YOUR QUESADILLAS WITH BAJA SAUCE IS THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS). Still, both probably cut a bunch of corners in terms of ingredients quality. And I wouldn't take a date to IHOP, so that makes them low-end.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    I.. I will take you up on this tomorrow morning ..!
    MAKE SURE IT HAS THE CREAM CHEESE SAUCE.

It's NOTHING without the cream cheese sauce!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

dennys kicks the shit outta ihop

Maynard - The WCS Guy