Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach....POSSIBLE SPOLIER

1. Default Bleach....POSSIBLE SPOLIER

I really dont want to give things away...but I ended up reading online on how the current anime with the current Aizen fight and what happens....

Is anyone else disappointed by what happens? Is that the end?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Yes.. yes I am...

If you read further... he will regain.

No it is not...

Expect more arc's...

Look up ^ Gin eye's open!
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-07-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Oh, I kind of liked how it ended, Ichigo gave up something that it seemed no one else was willing to do to defeat him, but this current arc, is dumb so far.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Yes.. yes I am...

If you read further... he will regain.

No it is not...

Expect more arc's...

Look up ^ Gin eye's open!
    I just read up on some site that ends this arc.....and i was like WTF......glad that he he ended Aizens stupid reign and all but now im even more happy to find out that he regains

5. Default

Oh, yea it end this arc, it though you meant Bleach itself lol.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

I am talking about this arc yeah.....I'm only watching the anime..... Currently last episode I saw was ichigo trying to learn the final tenshou....and when I read up online it said he loses his powers....that's why I freaked out....I need my weekly bleach fix.....

7. Default

2 weeks till storyline continues. -_-

8. Default

i lost interest in bleach about halfway through heuco mundo. i relized that it was identical to DBZ as far as plot goes (not specifics like setting/character, but overall idea)

guy is most powerful fucker in worl, gets ass creamed. trains up, beats guy who beat him earlier. new villian introduce. next season, get ass handed to him by some low-level guy, train up, defeat big baddie. next season, get ass handed to him by low-level guy, train up, defeat big baddie....
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Bleach itself is an entire arc.

10. Default

bleach is awesome i hate most anime's though.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.