Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abuse: Kenneth

1. Default Abuse: Kenneth

Admin Name : Kenneth < ibis.a >
    My Name : Nelson
    How did he/she abuse : He Ban me from zombie server at 1440 min , on the map zm_tx_highschoolbeta7 ,not for that ,I moved the box to the door to block the entrance to the room for zombie. i was immediately banned . ban at 24 hour , for that????

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    plz tell me u werent kading the red room? or under the stage?
    or under the stage , Big door , there is no significant blockage, a zombie can easily pass, jumping box, no entry under the scene. and a large door, the zombies are not close-it was, I got out from under the stage. and went to move a large crate to the door. and I was banned

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    or under the stage , Big door , there is no significant blockage, a zombie can easily pass, jumping box, no entry under the scene. and a large door, the zombies are not close-it was, I got out from under the stage. and went to move a large crate to the door. and I was banned
    i banned you for alot of reasons where do i need to start tell me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

You should have started in this post.
    i dont like all that work for some noob that mic spams cade breaks !ztele away cade crought spots and shit

5. Default

i just tolled you he cade break he !ztele away mic spamming cading crought spots long crought spot on snoopie whit vending machine more then once
    thats why 1 day bann
    i told him like more then once not to do it he kept dooing it

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    cading crouch spots is not against the fucking rules. you are an idiot.
    Actually, it is I think. Either way, I was there and it sure didn't look to me like he did anything wrong at all. All he was doing was shooting boxes around. Also, you cant cade under the stage with the boxes, you can shoot the box at the hole but it can't go inside, as the boxes are too big. As long as there isn't a cade inside of a crouch area that would need to be pulled out, it's not against the rules. If there's a room with two entrances though, like a crouch area that can be caded and another entrance that isn't a crouch area, like a door, its legal. An example of this would be the "Anger First" map, with that grate in the wall and that small room where you can shoot a wall down and theres a few vending machines and a door. It's only illegal if the only entrance inside is just though a crouch, and there's no other way in. So basically, a prop inside of a crouch area, is illegal. If its outside, it doesn't matter, as it can be easily pulled. Also, yeah, giving a warning first is always nice, but he wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place.
    Last edited by Joshy; 01-07-2011 at 06:15 PM.

7. Default

I'm thinking about going through all the ZM maps at some point and compiling a big fucking list of this-should-be-illegal cade spots, but until then (or until the illegal cades forum is more populated) it really comes down to admin opinion, and if they don't like it, well, Your Mileage May Vary..

Typically when I find people cading "illegal" spots (which are often very clever!) I just get right up next to them (freeze if necessary), talk them through how its illegal, and suggest to not do it again next round or face mostly mild consequences. Moving people to spec (Kenny: ma_spec [Nickname]) is usually good enough.

8. Default

Well, to begin with you BOTH should start by offering up some PROOF (a demo works) instead of pure banter that nobody will believe anyway.

Just a thought, but then again maybe it's too much like work to do trivial stuff like this and we should just take everyone’s word for it.

LMAO, yeah,, right
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    i just tolled you he cade break he !ztele away mic spamming cading crought spots long crought spot on snoopie whit vending machine more then once
    thats why 1 day bann
    i told him like more then once not to do it he kept dooing it
    lol,u serious???i cade !ztele???mic spam? when I was rejoining the server, I have written only 2 times !zspawn, the server was at this point the player hallwagner. which probably already know everything, and he saw it. what I wrote. There was no time !ztele, why are you trying to deception to justify his actions?

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    i dont like all that work for some noob that mic spams cade breaks !ztele away cade crought spots and shit
    1st of all ive never seen nelson mic spam, all he does is play 5 second sounds which are alot less annoying than most of the peoples voices on the server (you, for instance), and i am 100% sure he would never ztele from zombies unless it was an accident (which i do quite alot since my bind is right next to my mic key) and cading crouch spots isnt always illegal (although it should be) so idk where u get all these false accusations from but nelson is a zombie mod player that always follows the rules and is also a long time player, waaayyy longer than you've been on ibis. bad ban